• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

I'm too old and unpopular to know what memes are currently trending and what aren't, this is one of the many reasons why everyone hates me ;-;

When I last kept up with memes the whole "They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard!" thing was still a thing. xD

AlolanRattata

The Music Meister
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Everyone is talking about 'The Joker' film and I still have not even watched Endgame.

pkmin3033

I'm just wondering when this comic book movie phase in cinema will end tbh...

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
    Years
  • My favorite meme for the longest time was "Yee". Not yeet, yee. With the dinosaur.
    Another close contender is "Lean and Dab". My cousins used to do that a lot.

pkmin3033

idk where these things all keep coming from. Is it Twitter? Because I don't use Twitter, so that'd be why

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back