• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] the water pokemon club! a place where you can cool down!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hi worshipers of Great Old One,

I decided to wonder trade some Water-types too. I picked Poliwag, since it's the original cute blob Pokémon.
8y6cVJa.png

And I got back quite a few Water-types. I got one Poliwag back, alongside Poliwhirl, Skrelp, Mudkip, Chinchou and Froakie.
KEHe9MZ.png

Years
Congratulations on winning the Gift of Surprise event =3
The water club dominated the same type back end results and are the winner =)

Below is your Generous Gifter trophy:

attachment.php

Full size:
Spoiler:

Don't forget to polish it every once in a while ^.^

Years
Lmao I didn't know this club was a thing. I am an absolute lover of water type pokemon lol. That's my fav typing and indeed my fav pokemon are all water types lol. So, this is an amazing place for me ahah.
Also, I'll answer these questions.

Question. Do you got a nickname for water pokemon?
Not really. Nicknames aren't a thing for me, I m just used to never give nicknames, so I'd say nope.

Question. Which water pokemon you think has an ability to become a stater?
This is a really nice question. The fact is that, not looking at statistics, I think the major quality for a pokemon to be a starter is having 2 evolution, while the most of water pokemon, only have one evolution. So, I guess the ones that come to my mind are slowpoke, tympole, lotad, spheal. Other good ones could be poliwag and horsea, if only their evolutions didn't require complicated evolving methods.

Question. What are disadvantage of water pokemon you think is not fair?
Honestly, I think they're pretty fair and balanced.

Question. Which water pokemon you think needs more attention?
Finneon and Lumineon, for sure. They are some of my fav pokemon of the whole series. Sometimes they're just forgotten but i really don't know why. They look amazing to me. There are many others too like krabby, goldeen, seaking that are often forgotten, but they're kinda "general" looking, so I get it.

Btw, I may do the wonder trade thing as well lol.

Years
I did the wonder trade and well, I mainly got genned pokemon.

1644873504364.jpg

I got back 8 water type Pokemon, so I guess it went quite well!

1644873504371.jpg

Kinda crazy how I got so many genned pokemon: Regieleki, Volcarona, Mudsdale, Sudowoodo, Cinderace, Kingdra, Pyukumuku.

Years
I don't see Baby Pokemon having been brought up yet, so...
Bumping the club back up a bit =3

458.png

Mantyke is the only water type Baby Pokemon atm.
What is your opinion on it?
Would you like to see more Water type baby Pokemon?

298.png

Azurill is another baby Pokemon, which evolves into a Water type Pokemon (but Azurill itself is Normal/Fairy).

Do you think it should've been Water type?

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
I don't see Baby Pokemon having been brought up yet, so...
Bumping the club back up a bit =3

458.png

Mantyke is the only water type Baby Pokemon atm.
What is your opinion on it?
I like Mantyke and I love Mantine too. I also like the way in which it evolves into Mantine because it's different, unique and creative. The more I think about it, the more I am convinced that Mantine needed a baby pokemon. Design wise, I like it as well, because it has beautiful colors and because it's pretty unique since it's the only line based on a manta animal.

Would you like to see more Water type baby Pokemon?
Yes, I do! I think that making new baby pokemon with interesting evolution (just like mantyke) would be great and quite a new thing, especially for the water type. Can't see many chances for it tho, because most of water type pokemon have at least one evolution. I would say I would prefer to see instead new evolution for water type pokemon that have an incomplete line. Well, thanks to PLA basculin and qwilfish got a new evolution and I am super happy for that. However some pokemon like ludvisc and alomomola should get a new evolution imo.

298.png

Azurill is another baby Pokemon, which evolves into a Water type Pokemon (but Azurill itself is Normal/Fairy).

Do you think it should've been Water type?
Definitely. Since Marill and Azumarill are both water types, it would have made sense. On the other hand, I enjoy it to be a normal type, because it acquires the water type later, giving more diversity to its line. I would be bored if a two stages evolution line kept the same typing. So, yes I see and I think Azurill would definitely be a water type pokemon, but I am happy with the choice of letting it be a normal/fairy type.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
As there's now a new Water Type club I'm going to close this one.

If you want to continue talking about Water Types you can do it here:
Link

Thanks for participating! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back