• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What are you listening to?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    Like Sparks, We Shine by Jamie's Elsewhere

Just listening it to them from Eeveon's post... they're pretty good :3.... and currently it feels like my lungs are not taking as much air, so I can't really scream with songs right now, either :/... so no Atilla :(

MegaSlowBro.

泣かないで。
    Years
  • Lights - My Boots.

Ohh this song. I like the tune of it and the lyrics make me wonder sometimes. Only started listening to it yesterday and I love it already.

:D

I just heard her music a few weeks ago - downloaded a whole album (and then some) the next day, haha.

Mrs.Right - Mindless Behavior

I just heard this on the radio around 3 in the morning. Thought it was pretty catchy, but then I wondered why the artist(s) were singing in with a high pitch throughout the whole song...

Then I turned on my computer. xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    A Demon's Fate - Within Temptation
    The Unforgiving (2011)

God I love this new album of theirs. <3 It's a bit different than their past music, but hey, I'm all for change as long as it's good.

Shadow-L

Lonesome Road
    Years
  • Daft Punk - Around the World (Kid Dub Remix)

You'll find me posting here quite often from now on. :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    I was just blaring Still YDG'N for a few hours straight, but now, it's this beautiful song, "Heavy Lies the Crown" by "In Fear and Faith."

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Heartbound [Album] by Dream On, Dreamer

This is amazing. Seriously. I love these guys. I first heard about them when my friend posted one of their songs from their Hope EP, "Chapter: Desired Performance." I loved that song, as well as that EP. Now they released an album, and I love this soooo much. :DDD I kind of want to buy this album now.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    Okay seriously, Eeveon... You're killing me. That album is sooooooooooooo generic that it's not even funny. The Hope EP is one of the greatest things ever released, but that album.... I hate it.

Still YDG'N by Of Mice & Men.

EDIT: I STAND CORRECTED, I'M LISTENIN' TO DEAD THRONE BY THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA. https://www.deadthrone.com/

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Wedding Dress - 태양 (Taeyang)
    Solar (2010)

I blame Charizard(star) for getting me into K-Pop haha. This is a beautiful song. I love it.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • "Lift" by Poets of the Fall.

OMG, if you guys can do me a huuuge favor and click this link, then vote for War, I will be absolutely grateful! Carnival of Rust is overrated! If you're already familiar with POTF, well go ahead and vote for whatever you want. D:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Should've Known Better - Sick Puppies

I love the band, but I overlooked the song until I actually listened to its entirety.. Now it's my top fav song.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Call the Shots - Girls Aloud

Gosh. I love this song so much. ;-; I probably say that about every GA song, haha.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    David Lynch and John Neff - Mountain's Falling

Probably because I was just talking about Lynch. Who would have guessed he can make decent music as well?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Everybody Dance - Kimberly Walsh.

It's not Girls aloud, but it's the next best thing. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back