• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What I ate today." thread.

Years
  • I had some peanut butter and blueberry jam toast for breakfast today, and I had a ham and cheese sandwich for both lunch and dinner (it was my day off, and I really didn't feel like going to the store, haha). I also just grabbed a strawberry yogurt out of the fridge, which I probably don't actually need since I'm about to go to sleep.

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
    Years
  • I had eggs, ham, and rice for breakfast. I had fried rice and mixed veggies for lunch and I ate some fish, soup and hash browns for dinner :D

Lunarose

replaced by lies
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    A french toast for breakfast and a few oreos, for some reason I haven't been that hungry today o.o might eat a little something later (maybe a sandwich)

Sirfetch’d

Haven't posted in this in a while, but today for breakfast I had a wildberry toaster strudel that was soooo good. For lunch I made a turkey sandwich and for dinner we had pizza and bread sticks.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Poptarts for breakfast. Skipped lunch for the most part. Had two bowls of Cheeseburger Macaroni (Hamburger Helper) for dinner and then for "dessert" you can say I had a small Rice Krispie Treat, a half bag of popcorn (sis ate the other half) and mixed nuts w/ raisins and chocolates. Last time I had this much was when my sister made that certain breakfast for dinner meal last week I think!

Years
  • Breakfast: Pillsbury flaky biscuits(with butter, naturally), watermelon, and some fried onion on the side
    Lunch: Reheated soft pretzel, candy sticks, Kahlua cake batter
    Right now: Sugar cookies :D

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Breakfast: Fried egg, toast, bacon, and grits.
    Lunch: Pork sandwich
    Dinner: Spicy ;-; chicken wings, vegetables, and noodles

Pretty good haul for me...

Sirfetch’d

Aside from the abundance of junk food that I ate today which consisted of many cookies and chips, I ate a banana for breakfast, I ate some leftover pizza for lunch, and for dinner I had teriyaki chicken and rice.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I had to go somewhere with my dad this morning, so I was in a rush. For breakfast, I had nothing but two pieces of oatmeal cookies that my mom made the other day. When I got back home at two in the afternoon, I had some fried chicken. My dad bought it on our way home. I also had a piece of banana. We had our dinner at eight, which was spaghetti and meatballs. For desert, we had some strawberry-flavored ice cream. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    My breakfast was vegetables and ham sandwich and had 2 diffefent sandwiches: tomato and eggs sandwich, tuna and cucumber sandwich. Simple huh?

Years
  • Had a small bowl of apple and cinnamon oatmeal. So delicious! Only one pack left though, I believe, so going to have to go out and buy more. Hoping I can eat more today since I had almost no appetite yesterday and only ate once. :x

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • Today for dinner I ate scalloped potatoes, sausages and cauliflower! With milk to drink of course. :)

Back