• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The world ends on April Fools

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    What are you doing this April Fools? Are you planning to prank anyone? Have you been planning for a while? Does it just excite you when it's April Fools? :D

Also the world may not end on April Fools, sorry.

I have stuff planned I can do myself. :)

Years
  • I can be a bit of a prankster but on this day I just have fun watching what other people do.

Heck, I'm still curious to see what the staff have planned for PC on April Fools.

The suspense is killing me. XD

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • I'm staying away from here on April Fool's D:
    We've got something great planned for Pokemon Mysidia.
    It'll be epic xD

IRL, nothing.
    I never do anything.
    Too much mental labor D:

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    Online, maybe some CSS rape.
    Offline, I'll probably end up calling someone and tell them there son is dead.
    And they just might die from a heart attack.

How's that for a joke?

Looking forward to see what happens to this place. ID

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • I don't really celebrate April Fools IRL, but here, I'll probably just do something special to my post formatting for the day. :3

Yes. I am going to make really good brownies. Then, when people ask me whats in them, I will say [insert special ingredient here]. Then, I will say April Fools! Its horse laxatives. Then of course, tell them that that was an April Fools and I just bought a box of brownie mix from Safeway.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I'm not really a prankster, unless it's someone I happen to really dislike. Even when I do play pranks, they're harmless, and are pranks I wouldn't hate if someone played them on me.

I generally don't plan for April Fools Day, but I do come up with something on the spot if I am given an opportunity to play a prank on someone I don't particularly like, or someone who is good natured enough to not be bothered by it.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Spend all day on PC and various other websites, enjoying the epic pranks sure to be pulled. XD

I have to think of something epic to prank my mom with. Last year, I totally made her flip out when i told her that I got a girl pregnant on a one-night stand. I can't think of a way to top that. XD

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Damn, I forgot completely!

I'm going to plot stuff to do to my friends... and I know for a fact my school will be in a riot on 4/1/10. : D Thats the 411 for you right there. xD

Years
  • I suck at pranking the most i do is wait out side the bath room and scream at people when they walk out because its next to my room :P

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I don't think I'll be doing anything interesting.
    I am however looking forward to what PC and dA have in store. :D

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Nah, I never really do anything for April Fools. I don't like pranking people, makes me feel bad. X_x Especially stuff that makes them worried/scared/cry.

akamichi

Back......For Now [Active]
    Years
  • why in the world would.........the world xd be destroyed during April fools day I mean comeon its an awsome thing you get to pick on people make funny jokes and prank call them. So I think the world shouldn't end =/

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I would probably go on here and see what silly pranks the Staff Members have came up with this year. Other than that, it's pretty much a free day for me.

Pulling pranks on each other is so last year. This year, hopefully, my teacher would fall for a prank. I would laugh so hard if any would. XD

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I don't have any plans about pranking people but I will think of something:laugh:

Back