• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

Years
  • If that Spritzee evolution is legit, then I'm severely disappoint. :1 I was really hoping for plague doctor amazingness but I guess not. Really hoping these aren't real.

They were posted on Serebii so sadly they are probably legit and that means nothing but 100% official. Yeah unfortunately your hopes were crushed, but still the Spritzee evo has an interesting look nonetheless with the purple and pink body.

I know I've seen someone disappointed by the Swirlix evo so far. It basically looks like a Swirlix with extra features and darker pink highlights.

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
  • They were posted on Serebii so sadly they are probably legit, and therefore the official evolutions. Yeah unfortunately your hopes were crushed, but still the Spritzee evo has an interesting look nonetheless with the purple and pink body.

I know I've seen someone disappointed by the Swirlix evo so far.
    Ah well that is unfortunate. It does look cool though! I definitely don't hate it, I'm just disappointed haha. I still might use it on my team because I think he still looks nice. Hope his stats are good.
    Even if i don't use him, it's really not the end of the world though. There are still plenty of Pokémon for me to choose from. c:

Years
  • Brace yourself Braixen evo:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Brace yourself Braixen evo:
    Spoiler:

Wow I was not expecting it to turn out like this, it seems like the skirt-like fur on Braixen has now expanded into a a long dress or something. I'm imagining loads of people wanting a female Fennekin now.

And wait another new 6th Gen move has been revealed? Mystic Fire looks like a pretty cool name, I'm hoping it turns out to be an awesome move, and given the 10 PP it seems like something with a pretty strong BP, maybe around Ice Beam/Flamethrower/Thunderbolt level.

But still, the fact it's holding a Quick Claw seems to be the odd part. Maybe it might not be as fast as we think? And I'm still wondering where the name Delphox could come from but still, awesome name, design, everything! Maybe I may end up picking Fennekin in my secondary version after all but Froakie's still gonna be the one on my main version.

Years
  • thats not what i was expecting but i actually kinda like it but where is the stick/broom/staff?! and where did you find it?

It is much more 'mage-like' than witch like. Though, I have to say I like that it doesn't look too 'motify'. They did a great job of not over-doing the theme while keeping it interesting.

Fennekin confirmed my starter!

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
    Years
  • I saw Braixen's evolution on a Pop Forum called ATRL. They have a small POKEMON Community and they're a really nice group of people. There members are on of leaks like *snaps* that.

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
  • Looks pretty sweet to me! I like it! I'm wondering where her stick went, though.
    Mystic fire sounds like a pretty cool move. I agree, hopefully it's powerful.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    It is much more 'mage-like' than witch like. Though, I have to say I like that it doesn't look too 'motify'. They did a great job of not over-doing the theme while keeping it interesting.

Fennekin confirmed my starter!
    yeah i lik it but it doesnt make sense they had a theme going with the sticks first it eats them and then it keeps one with it that calms it and now it just drops it(assuming it isnt still in its tail where we can not see)

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    Ok i am going to be generous and say decent. 6/10. It is not bad. Not bad at all. Decent. But if i had to make a list of my least favorite starters of all generations based on looks, this would top it. Yeah it is not beastly and epic , more on the delicate and feminine side. I guess decent is the word. Not a design you would say "no i am not training that" . I would love to train this assuming it has some decent stats and moves. Still Team Froakie though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    It's not that bad of an evo actually even if I would have prefered a skirt instead of a robe, now just need to see how she will look in Shiny.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    Can Delphox still turn out to be fake? i mean going by the history of the leaker? What is the source btw?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Remember how everyone said "Nope" to the starters also having Dark/Fighting/Psychic secondary types. :)))))

I really dislike Froakie's final starter and I'm kinda "eh" towards Fennekin's, its head looks really small.

Hoping Chespin doesn't disappoint!

Back