• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

facekeyboarding

我恨普通话
Years
I haven't seen the starters final evolutions.
Can someone post the pictures up please?
I'm dying of curiosity.

MEGA SPOILERS IF YOU'RE THAT KIND OF PERSON. Remember, take everything with a grain of salt. This could all be a hoax.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

facekeyboarding

我恨普通话
Years
Awesome. the designs are cool. but I wouldn't be surprised if they are all a hoax.
thank for the images. :)

No problem! The last remaining leaker's Quilladin is at level 29. he's posted some pretty interesting things:
Spoiler:

Years
No problem! The last remaining leaker's Quilladin is at level 29. he's posted some pretty interesting things:
Spoiler:

Yeah I am disappointed HMs will still be in the game, but hopefully they won't give us the wimpy ones like Defog again. And still disappointed that Dunsparce and Farfetch'd still remain single stage Pokemon, not even getting a Mega Evolution as far as I'm concerned. If we can't remove hats as far as the customization is concerned, I guess that means I'll stick with Serena's default design after all.

And wow Zangoose and Seviper are back, but one is more common than the other depending on version, sorta like the Throh/Sawk example in Black and White. Also, I think there was a rumor that said Electrike and Manectric will be in the Kalos Dex as well.

facekeyboarding

我恨普通话
Years
Yeah I am disappointed HMs will still be in the game, but hopefully they won't give us the wimpy ones like Defog again. And still disappointed that Dunsparce and Farfetch'd still remain single stage Pokemon, not even getting a Mega Evolution as far as I'm concerned. If we can't remove hats as far as the customization is concerned, I guess that means I'll stick with Serena's default design after all.

And wow Zangoose and Seviper are back, but one is more common than the other depending on version, sorta like the Throh/Sawk example in Black and White. Also, I think there was a rumor that said Electrike and Manectric will be in the Kalos Dex as well.

Yes, Electrike is there. I'm always curious, why do dunsparce and farfetch'd need evolutions so badly? I've played Pokemon since I was a kid, but just never have bonded with these Pokemon the way everyone else has.

Years
Yes, Electrike is there. I'm always curious, why do dunsparce and farfetch'd need evolutions so badly? I've played Pokemon since I was a kid, but just never have bonded with these Pokemon the way everyone else has.

Dunsparce and Farfetch'd have bad stats, that's why most want them to get an evolution at some point. But yeah, glad to see one of my fave Electric-types will be back because I took a liking to Manectric thanks to my first playthrough of Ruby where I used one.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
Dunsparce and Farfetch'd have bad stats, that's why most want them to get an evolution at some point. But yeah, glad to see one of my fave Electric-types will be back because I took a liking to Manectric thanks to my first playthrough of Ruby where I used one.

Yes that is right.
I never bonded with those, it's because of their frail stats!
Take Tangela and Lickitung as example, I never use those two.
But tried using them in-game when evolutions were introduced.
Ironic part is Tangela and Lickitung can sort of take hits and battle fully evolved Pokemon,
while Farfetch'd and Dunsparce couldn't hold themselves when battling NU Pokemon like Lanturn.
I'm hoping that their Mega forms are undiscovered yet, or I'll be in disappointment if they weren't included.

Years
Also, on Tumblr in case if you missed it, Doublade's stats were leaked!

Spoiler:

So going by what we're seeing here, it appears to specialize mainly in defense so I'm guessing it's one of those "Mighty Glacier" Pokemon, which has good Attack and Defense but is pretty darn slow. Aside from Speed, it's also lacking in the special-based stats.

And the pic also revealed some moves it can learn - Night Slash, Autotomize and Shadow Sneak. At least it's got some things it can use to get around that terrible Speed stat.

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years
Also, on Tumblr in case if you missed it, Doublade's stats were leaked!

Spoiler:

So going by what we're seeing here, it appears to specialize mainly in defense so I'm guessing it's one of those "Mighty Glacier" Pokemon, which has good Attack and Defense but is pretty darn slow. Aside from Speed, it's also lacking in the special-based stats.

And the pic also revealed some moves it can learn - Night Slash, Autotomize and Shadow Sneak. At least it's got some things it can use to get around that terrible Speed stat.

Two floating swords, and its best stat is defense. I don't get that.

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2019
So what is the practical possibility of all these starters turning out to be fake?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Please let Greninja with the tongue scarf be real. It's so hilariously awesome. Dark/Water, please. Best starter in Kalos imo.

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2019
Ok now that Mega Aerodactyl is confirmed, i hope it can learn brave bird, head smash and Rock wrecker. of course keeping its old ability.

blue

gucci
Years
With all this talk of Starter evolutions I'm just so tempted to take a peek! but then it's not long until the release of the games nmmeerghhh. ;;

Reactions: Sun

Moist

other in a month When you,
Years
Holy mother of...

WHO THE HELL DESIGNED CHESPIN'S FINAL FORM?!?!?!

IT COULD BE A SEPERATE POKEMON ALTOGETHER

IF THIS IS REAL, WTF GAMEFREAK

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2019
Well it seems 85-90 % of the Pokemon fans on social networking sites have hated the leaked starters and actually want Nintendo to change them. Well. I am actually ok with Fennekin's and Chespin's. So i guess these reactions are a bit over the top.Team "Everstone for Frogadier" though.

Back