• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023

Yu-Gi-Oh! cards :>

Well IDK its paper idk what paper smells like... trees?

Ohh yugioh cards. I used to collect them but stopped just a few months ago.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years

I'm like that with Pokemon cards. I would love to play but have no one to play with so now I just collect them for the nice artwork.

Years
    108. I have none of my YGO cards left from childhood. I bequeathed them all to my brother when we were in high school.

That said I am always more than happy to teach people how to play the Pokemon TCG. I have decks for days. Mostly several theme decks and then a few of my actual competitive decks, but still, that's like 20 decks.

Years
    110. Just to confirm, you're not discarding energy when you attack unless an attack tells you to, correct? I see that a lot with players coming from other TCGs. The energy system is more like MTG's mana system except it's associated with a specific creature instead of a general pool, and "spells" (Trainer cards) and card effects don't drain your energy pool in Pokemon.

Back