• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Years
  • 112. Funny, as I'm not a fan of many of YGO's on-card mechanics. Most of the engine type mechanics seem to require a ton of text on individual cards and that turns me off a bit even though I do know the basics of the game as they worked in roughly 2006 (extra deck, fusion summons, ritual summons, standard summons, spells, traps, etc).

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years

what isn't is a better term in this case.

the coughing of my dad is getting worse by the day, even worse than when he got diagnosed with a double lung infection back in February. Worst of all is doctors are saying he's fine, even though it's glaringly obvious something ain't right by all the coughing and how bad it sounds almost all the time. I barely get any sleep due to the coughing happening till midnight and starts again early in the morning.
    jobhunting is going down the drain too, so far out of 30-ish applications I only got 1 interview (tomorrow), 20-ish are still unanswered and at least 7 are rejected.

I could go on but I rather not drown this thread into negativity =(

Back