• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years

89. With Japanese fans, they tend to not be into the same thing as the West.

And you do like anime, just the action-y ones targeted at children (Digimon, Pokemon) and teenage boys (DBZ), so you'd probably like most of the Dragon Ball series as a whole.

What are your favorite live-action films from both?
    I used to follow those series when I was younger & did like them. Its been years though since I've watched any Anime, even Pokemon (the last I watched was I think Season 16), just don't have the time. After a tiring day at work, the first thing I wanna do when I get home, is get some z's.

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sun and Moon was going to be on my list of things to do the next few days while I'm off from work but then I realized that there's 2924 other things that I want to do as well. Maybe I'll at least start watching it towards the end of the week or something shrug. But I'm not sure if I'm ready to go back to PokeAni hell.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years

I've met one last April for the first time, I've had an amazing time. ;)

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years

Mmmmmm curry
    I haven't met anyone from PC yet. My friends are "working" on a group meetup in 2020 though :P

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years

I might meet someone from PC very soon. Heavy mark on the word might.

Years

what did naruto's son mean by this???
    The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Back