• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Theory about the Pokemon Ash's comma theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Ha. If this is what really happened, it would make some people become confused, as a childs show has suddenly become deep, and creepy in a sense.
    I want it to end like this, I think it would make a lovely twist.

I also thought what if its really end like this....
    It can be very intresting.

But the chances this will happend is really low, after all.... its a kids show....

There is already a few Pokemon episodes which were banned...

But... who knows... japaness are crazy :)
    Lets just wait and see.... ;)

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I got to say even though I don't believe any of this, it has gotten into my head a bit. It does have quite a majority of flaws to it but it is one hell of a theory. A theory such as this can be interpreted into a lot of amines, TV shows.

Last edited:

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I got to say even though I don't believe any of this, it has gotten into my head a bit. It does have quite a majority of flaws to it but it is one hell of a theory.

I agree with this. ↑

Although I personally don't like it, and I disagree with a lot of things (like Ash being homosexual), I will say that this person did a 'good' job.

And the creator disappears soon after writing this? Ooh, that makes a good ghost story!

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    I know all of this isn't true, but still... it got me thinking. It all seems to make perfect sense; the "ideal" world of his.

All I can say is wow.. what a great theory! I wonder if this guy is majoring in psychology or something; reading it made me think of my boyfriend a bit, who is majoring in psychology. xD

It'd certainly make a great fanfic, for sure, but not a project for someone of my brain power (seriously, compared to that, I'm a living vegetable ._.)! Which leads me to wonder if he ever did make a fic out of this. If he did though, I would definitely read it!

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Although I personally don't like it, and I disagree with a lot of things (like Ash being homosexual), I will say that this person did a 'good' job.
    Flicking through, I'm not sure it did say Ash was homosexual. I believe it just said that James was the manifestation of some of the parts of himself that he was trying to deny, such as his potential for homosexuality. Anyone and everyone has that potential, and many people are afraid of it, including, by this person's theory, Ash Ketchum. If this really was his coma-induced reality, it would be perfectly natural for his subconscious to siphon off those feelings of fear into the guise of another character. This would allow him to keep his 'perfect world' running, seeing as it wouldn't have this fear of homosexuality, except in a side role. As an added bonus, this side role is continually defeated, most often by Ash himself, which would contribute to Ash's feeling of peace and security by reassuring him that he was stronger than the darker parts of himself and able to defeat them.

The illusion of strength overall would go a long way towards this feeling of security and peace. You'll notice that when Ash loses something major (perhaps a feeble effort by his subconscious mind to make his fantasy more realistic?) he reacts adversely; more so, perhaps, than a normal human might. This could be because his feeling of peace and idealism has been brutally brutally shattered, albeit often momentarily. His friends then encourage him to pick up the pieces, which reassures his conscious mind that he is loved, again bringing it back to peace.

The whole idea of peace would be an attractive one to someone whose life was in danger, naturally. With Ash in a coma, his life would be very much in danger, and his subconscious could pull up this illusion of peace, strength and serenity in order to make his conscious mind more comfortable and help him get through it, which correlates with the human body's automatic instinct to preserve itself, which is what a coma is in the first place, I suppose. The body does not wish to die, so it shuts down all functions unnecessary to survival until external help arrives.

I've talked for too long. @_@

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Why is this in my section?

Problem could just have been solved if people actually payed attention to where they were posting.

Moving this to PTV&M, where it would make more sense being there.

Unown_ and Charaxes, deal with this as you see fit.

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    That is kinda creepy writting up a theory and then just never come back i wonder who wrote it cos this kid whoever wrote it must think alot ¬_¬

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back