• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Things you want to see in "Pokemon Z"

Pokemon Z?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • What would be a huge blow to them lazy party poopers on the gts and at the same time a blessing to the people who are fans of honest gaming: gts pkmn profiles ( include nature and ability ) & trader rating system ( maybe like a 5 star, two color code system, if he has been upvoted enough he will have 5 gold stars, to prevent hacking: if he has had any down votes it will reflect on the amount of gold stars 1 stars: poor quality, yet reliable sometimes 5 gold stars: always reliable. On the opposite end of things if someone continues to lie about IV's or pokerus and gets down voted past the one gold star he will continue to work backwards from one red star to 5 red stars if the trader received his 5th red star for negative activity he will receive an infraction and be banned from the gts for a short amount of time: and any trader that has been banned will have a symbol marking there avatar that they have been. Also yo prevent ppl from just down voting others out of spite at random because they were down voted: you can only vote on people you have traded with and only vote for up to 1 hour after the trade was done.

A man can dream

As much as I see the intention behind your suggestion, that'll never work, unfortunately. There's always bound to be some **** who "down-votes" you just for the sake of it.

Maybe they could improve more filter options to prevent asking for underleveled trades (e.g. Electrode level 1-10).

Years
  • As much as I see the intention behind your suggestion, that'll never work, unfortunately. There's always bound to be some **** who "down-votes" you just for the sake of it.

Maybe they could improve more filter options to prevent asking for underleveled trades (e.g. Electrode level 1-10).

Yea. Oh well, but something definately needs to be done with it

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • As much as I see the intention behind your suggestion, that'll never work, unfortunately. There's always bound to be some **** who "down-votes" you just for the sake of it.

I always thought people put the unobtainable levels on there just to show off their Pokemon?

Bestintheworld

Capo de tutti capo
    Years
  • I'd like to see new legends, and can a brother get a Gary oak sighting please? It would be cool if in z or the new gen instead of talking about characters in previous gens they used them I think incorporating old characters in new storylines would be fantastic.

Years
  • I'd like to see new legends, and can a brother get a Gary oak sighting please? It would be cool if in z or the new gen instead of talking about characters in previous gens they used them I think incorporating old characters in new storylines would be fantastic.

I actually like this idea as well. They already mentioned past regions in X ad Y, so it wouldn't be completely out of no where. And like AdamentSpiritomb, I think it would be fun to see Leaf. Being able to see Gary and/or Prof. Oak would be fun too.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    The ability to mute and ignore passerbyers and acquaintances and to manage the people we have registered as friends but then can't remove later on from the 3DS friend menu.

Moist

other in a month When you,
    Years

Electrode level 1-10 is available in Firered/Leafgreen I believe.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    I think alot of people are forgetting that they are adults (or soon to be adults) playing this game.

HMs-

Ok this was a big urk for me because i actually study game design so i understand the role they play. HMs are supposed to make you feel like your becoming a better trainer, like you are actually harnessing what your pokemon are capable, not just in battle, but interacting in the world. I remember getting fly as a kid and going "HOLY ****! you mean i can climb on pidgeots back and travel to a different town?! THATS COOL AS BALLS!" HMS are about opening the world up, not just being moves that hold up slots.

I think what players actually want is for HMs to be worthwhile moves instead of just move holders. Lets just look at Kalos

Cut sucks. it would be much more useful as a 60 base with improved crit. Then it's useful for technician pokemon and not just holding down a slot. Or maybe it could do it's full damage no matter the opposing pokemon's type.

Strength is another place holder. Honestly, I think they should have just made this Power up punch or Power up punch like. +1 attack and damage. Or they could have made it something useful for team battles like, You sack a turn, but your next attack deals aoe damage.

Fly would be amazing at 120 base, and worth it.

Waterfall and Surf are actually viable as they are.

As far as what I want from Z,

1. Move Tutors: Some new moves and the old ones back. I don't mind needing a tutor, but X/Y killed me by needing Black/HGSS/D/P to teach pokemon moves i need now.

2. More expanded endgame? I'm actually cool with battle manzion and etc, but maybe battle frontier would be cool. I maybe want to have more of an impact as champion instead of just getting a few perks.

3. HARD MODE GYMS. I know we can fight the gym leader agian in the chateau, but my pokes are like...god tier now. Maybe buff them up give them 2 or three different sets, so we can challenge them everyday for BP.

4. Buffed up elite 4 post game. Nuff said.

5. Better rivals. While i understand why the rivals are the way they are, i don't like it as an adult. I don't shrink from challenges, and that's all my rivals did. Even at max level awesomeness, Serena is still a speed bump exp machine.
    (coincidentally, the reason the rivals are the way they are, is because they are supposed to be your friends. Friends don't absolutely obliterate friends unless thats the nature of their friendship. It's the reason i liked Gary, He pulled no punches...except for that ratatta...wtf bro?)

6. More megas. Specifically a dual wielding mega farfetched that looks like a samurai bird and gets all kinds of "OMFG WHY? WHY SO FARFETCHED?!" moves. Maybe an offensive flying/steel type. I like the megas we have but 5 or 6 more won't hurt.
    (The only issue with new megas ....is that you force competitive players to buy the new game.)

That's pretty much it for me. I think that would make Z enough for me to buy.

e_k

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2013
    [*]And for the love of Arceus, do something about Route 13/Lumiose Badlands! I hate that route with a passion. The constant wind, those 3 useless locked power plant entrances

People are saying that the locked doors might have something to do with one of the unreleased legendaries, Volcanion. Maybe a key through an event unlocks them?

Years
  • Flying mount that you can fly on, and not like a tiny spearow, more like a Tropius. He got wings and inflight food, those bananas.

jollyninetails

Emperor of Scandinavia
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2014
    Why guess it will be pokemon Z?

I see many favors the next game to be Z.
    Dough I think it may be A and B. Or X2 and Y2.
    I think X and Y refers to the buttons on the controller.

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
    Years
  • It has been officially stated that X and Y were a reference to dimensions (X-axis and Y-axis).

As much as I prefer X2 and Y2, I think a Z version is possible for one reason (this is all observation and speculation) :

In Gen 3 and Gen 4, we had the version mascot who appeared in the game, was used by the evil team, and could be caught later, with the other version mascot not appearing at all. In the third versions, where the stories of the first two paired versions were combined, both legendary mascots appeared and could be captured.

Gen 5 stands as an exception, because in the main paired versions, one version mascot was in possession of the evil team, and the other one was in possession of the player character. There was no way to combine both stories without making one of the paired versions stand out as "more canon than the other one".

In Gen 6, we're back to one version mascot appearing, and the other not appearing at all, so there is a way to combine both stories to make a "real, canon" story.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2014
    I'd like the following Pokemon from HG/SS to return. Mega Evolutions for all starters would be nice, but at least give Mudkip and Treeko one, to be fair to them, since Torchic already has one.
    I'd definitely like difficulty options, with harder settings including level scaling. All settings should be available from the beginning. My Pokemon are sooooo overleveled, and that's without using the Charizard I have in the daycare, breeding for shinies, which is, like, about 10 levels higher than my next highest leveled Pokemon.

I notice some people were disappointed by the lack of new Pokemon, but I'd have to say that it's better that way - not because new Pokemon are bad, but because when you try to make all new Pokemon with none of the old ones, as in BW, you get a bunch of Pokes that are just lame knockoffs of already existing ones. I'd rather have a small quantity of high-quality designs than a large quantity of low-quality designs.

I'd also like to see a "Forfeit Match" option for trainer battles. It isn't as much of a problem in X and Y due to the changed Experience Share, but sometimes if I have a strong Pokemon that I'm using to level up weaker ones, and it faints during a trainer battle, and the weaker Pokemon are still too weak to be useful for anything, it's annoying to have to sit there waiting for the AI to knock out your remaining Pokemon one by one.

Also, return Sturdy to how it was in Gen III and Gen IV. I don't know about applications for competitive battling, but in the single player mode, it's just annoying, because it only applies to scenarios where the Pokemon with sturdy didn't have a chance of winning anyway.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back