• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
Years
  • So, Pokémon 'Grey' is probaby gonna feature Kyurem? I'm hoping N will get both Reshiram and Zekrom and you will need to get Kyurem to help you.

And if N's gonna use both Reshiram and Zekrom, he might as well fuse them into one bigger Dragon Pokémon, like in the myths.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • So, Pokémon 'Grey' is probaby gonna feature Kyurem? I'm hoping N will get both Reshiram and Zekrom and you will need to get Kyurem to help you.

And if N's gonna use both Reshiram and Zekrom, he might as well fuse them into one bigger Dragon Pokémon, like in the myths.
    That would be so awesome :)
    Though if that's the case then Kyurem will have to gain a more powerful form that matches that of the combined duo...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    That would be where the GOD STONE comes in... Kyurems God Forme (?)

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I don't want Kyuremu to get another forme. It's epic enough as it is. But I hope Kyuremu gets something to make it more battle worthy.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    im betting the 3rd version will go like this:

Isshu/Unova is experiencing black outs all over the region. The climate is getting colder, entire towns/areas begin to get flash frozen. The lack of heat is causing pokemon to go into hibernation (or some other predictable twist caused by the climate change/power outages). Team Plasma is trying to steal everyones pokemon,& gain control of Isshu/Unova while using Kyurem at their tool of destruction,making it freeze areas of Isshu/Unova (god thats annoying -_-"). You can catch all 3 dragons in this version (pretty much a staple in the series now). Kyurem gets its own cool (no pun intended) version of Mold Breaker, & its sginature attack Frozen World gets a power boost, along with a new attack it can learn at level 100 (imma dub it "Flash Freeze").

On a side note I'd like to see these changes:
    We get more storyline,more back story on important characters, & the pokedex will be extended to include some more pokemon,& we can get the Fire/Bug egg sooner since IMO waiting til after E4 was pretty stupid& lame, it takes forever to evolve anyways, why does it matter if you got a lil caterpillar that shoots flames in your PC,or Team til you reach the E4,considering unless you grind it like hell from lv1, it wont be evolved by then :P

Years
  • I really don't think any pokemon will be added to the dex of Unova, Sinnoh's dex was a special in that it need to include more gen 4 pokemon that evolve from past gen pokemon, so Unova's dex will be just like that of Kanto, Johto (counting only Crystal's and not the remakes here), and Hoenn's in that no pokemon are added to it as it's not necessary.

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    It might be of interest to y'all that there are 2 moves, known as Freeze Bolt and Cold Flare that are in the data of B&W but no Pokemon are able to learn them.

Both have 140BP and 90% accuracy. Both are ice-type but Freeze Bolt has a 30% chance of Paralyzing the opponent while Cold Flare has a 30% chance of Burning the opponent.

My theory is Kyurem gets both those moves in the third game.

Years
  • It might be of interest to y'all that there are 2 moves, known as Freeze Bolt and Cold Flare that are in the data of B&W but no Pokemon are able to learn them.

Both have 140BP and 90% accuracy. Both are ice-type but Freeze Bolt has a 30% chance of Paralyzing the opponent while Cold Flare has a 30% chance of Burning the opponent.

My theory is Kyurem gets both those moves in the third game.
    I think it will get those moves too, and I find it cool that the ice moves can paralyze and burn but it's kind of sad that there is no real 30 % chance of freezing move :(

Theab95

Legend hunter
    Years
  • If you notice on the unova map on Souryuu city
    Spoiler:

Half of the city is in white style and the other half is black style
    I think that city will be like this in Gray.

Last edited by a moderator:

Years
    Spoiler:

Either that or it will be a mix of the two also known as Gray style :)

Last edited by a moderator:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Spoiler:

Third Game Speculation

I don't see any white/black styles in this. They look all white to me.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I think it'll feature both styles... It would be cool anyway.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I hope it will be like Crystal and one of the Musketer Trio becomes the Mascot. That or the "Fourth" of the Musketers. (The unicorn)

That way the story could explain how the 3 (or 4) were seperated.

> 1st Gym = Triple Battle
    > 8th Gym = Double Battle
    >Easier acess to Urugumoth Egg
    >Then instead of getting the egg at it's B/W Location you get a ticket to acess Zorua/Victini (Boy/GIrl Exculisive?)
    >The Dancers in Huin city get "other region" Pokemon (since they speak English (other language) they shoud get other Pokemon in the game
    >That said Revamped Pokedex like in Platinum.

The Red Chain

>The Dancers in Huin city get "other region" Pokemon (since they speak English (other language) they shoud get other Pokemon in the game
    Well technically Isshu takes place in New York City.. which is in an English speaking country. So, that wouldn't really make much sense.
    I guess that makes the ones who speak Japanese tourists. XDD It's a good thought but it wouldn't be executed well due to that.

I think the room full of people that speak all different languages should be able to battle you, and the ones who speak French and Spanish, iirc, should have foreign region Pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back