• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

JERIICHO

Jericho is Law
    Years
    i think it will be called
    pokemon Cadet which is a colour of grey
    and i would change the first gym leader to a dark type not the oppsite of your starter really stupid idea and btw there is NO dark gym leader yet
    what they should have is Sandile Lv14 and chorneko Lv12
    and i would change the way detect can be used twice one after the other
    and i would include new evos for 3 pokemon
    luvdisc-alomola Tauros-Baffulon and pacharisu-emolga
    and lastly i would edit the rivals pokemon
    final battle againest cheren
    opposite starter emboar,samurott,serperior Lv50
    Unfezant Lv48
    opposite monkey simisear,simisage,simipour Lv48
    Liepard Lv47
    and for a circle Mebukijika if he picked oshawott if he picked Tepig Tympole if he picked snivy he would have darumakka Lv47
    and finally shubalgo bianca would have accelgor Lv46

Bianca's final team
    weaker starter Lv42 Samurott,serperior,emboar
    Musharna Lv40
    Again oppsite strong monkey Lv40
    Stoutland Lv39
    Accelgor Lv38
    And finally Mebuijika,Drumakka,Tympole Lv39

so for example for both teams

you: Oshawott Cheren: Serperior,Simisear,Gamageroge
    you: Tepig Cheren: Samurott,Simisage,Drumakka
    you: Snivy Cheren: Emboar,Simipour,Mebukijika

You: Oshawott Bianca: Emboar,Simisage,Gamgeroge
    you: Tepig Bianca: Serperior,Simipour,Darumakka
    You: Snivy: Bianca Samurott,Simisear,Mebukijika
    tell me what you think of these :D

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I don't think they would change the first gym...unless the triplet had a fourth brother or a sister who uses the dark type and decides to battle you out of no where ;)

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Yeah I don't think the first gym leader will change XD Too unlikely, yeah the gym leaders have changed before, but never their type iirc. And why would they change the gym leader in the third game for that partivular gym? Iris and Shaga are more likely to be changed, Maybe Iris will take over the gym in the third game, as happened in Hoenn. Juan took over the gym and Wallace succeeded Steven as the Champion. Maybe Iris might become a champion? Or maybe Shaga will, or he might die in game. Otherwise there could be a double battle, which I thin is a little unlikely tbh.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Friend of mine connected the first Gym Leaders with Team Plasma's Dark Trinity. Forgot exactly what he said, but it had to do with why Dent, Pod, and Korn aren't there for the Gym vs Plasma fighting even though they were apparently "far away".

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Friend of mine connected the first Gym Leaders with Team Plasma's Dark Trinity. Forgot exactly what he said, but it had to do with why Dent, Pod, and Korn aren't there for the Gym vs Plasma fighting even though they were apparently "far away".
    Yeah maybe the three of them will be shown battling the dark trinity in the third version...hope we get to battle them ourselves though :)
    ...or are you suggesting the DT are those three in Disguise ;) ?

Theab95

Legend hunter
    Years
    There's definitely going to be a third game, there's still unknown things about N and team plasma and their history and the god stone, in my opinion it's going to be awful if there's no third version.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Name: Pokemon Gray Version.
    Mascot: Meloetta. (Or Kyurem.)
    Changes: You can challenge the gym leaders to a rematch like in Emerald and Platinum.
    The Unova battle frontier will be made.

The gym leaders will be given different Pokemon, and the storyline will have many added events.

Meloetta will be able to be battled, and two new people will possibly be added, and of course a new intro.

Kyurem will be battled BEFORE Reshariam and Zekrom.

Victini will possibly get a new form, and the player characters will get new clothing.

Adding on to that... Mesprit, Azelf and Uxie could possibly run around Unova.

The cloning glitch will come back.

Reshariam and Zekrom will both be in the game.

And that's all I can think up right now.

When I get more ideas I'm adding on.

More: Black and White version exclusives will not appear in Pokemon Gray.
    Also, the sprites could get animated like Platinum and HG/SS.

... ... ... ... ...

New DS-wireless communication games will be made.
    And the girl/boy player character will be added to the game.
    Pokemon from all regions will be added to the areas after the Unova pokedex is completed.

I'm going to look into this.

Last edited:

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    They've said there won't be, but I and many others think that is highly unlikely.

its not really they(game freak or nintendo) Its a fan site in spain that said ONE gf employee says theres not gonna be one( the person that said it is a card illustrator so im not sure why she would have a say...yes yes i know shes listed as in the developmet team in B/W but we dont know her role) besides we cant varify what was really said, i mean going from japanese to spanish to english ....come on theres gonna be some lost translation. So until GF or more sources comes out with the same info i wont believe it.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    There will be no Unova Battle Frontier because the Battle Subway = Battle Frontier (Tower at least). So come the third version, it will be upgraded with more parts, or even like someone earlier said, there could be a Battle Ship, Battle Plane, etc.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    There will be no Unova Battle Frontier because the Battle Subway = Battle Frontier (Tower at least). So come the third version, it will be upgraded with more parts, or even like someone earlier said, there could be a Battle Ship, Battle Plane, etc.

I didn't know that...

If they did make one though, it wouldn't be any good because the generation IV one was dissapointing.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    i don't think it will be one mobile facility...more....like each mobile thingy is a facility of its own.....like the battle plane....battle ship......battle train.......battle sub..... replace the battle tower....etc...that would be cool.... being that they all depart from the same place...that place being the battle fronteir.......

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    I mean... come on. Look at the pictures of the God, Dark & Light stone:
    Dark Stone:
    Third Game Speculation

God Stone:
    Third Game Speculation

Light Stone:
    Third Game Speculation

I mean, aren't they just the same? But why would they code a 3th game Key Item in? You can't trade them.

And also Kyerum's signature moves compared to Reshiram's and Zekrom's:

Spoiler:

Those attacks look too much the same... Also, gamefreak most likely said that there wouldn't be a third game because they wanted the fans to buy B/W and Grey, if they would say Grey would come fans wouldn't buy B/W. (I would GameFreak!!!)

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Name: Pokemon Gray Version.
    Mascot: Meloetta. (Or Kyurem.)
    Changes: You can challenge the gym leaders to a rematch like in Emerald and Platinum.
    The Unova battle frontier will be made.

The gym leaders will be given different Pokemon, and the storyline will have many added events.

Meloetta will be able to be battled, and two new people will possibly be added, and of course a new intro.

Also, the sprites could get animated like Platinum and HG/SS.
    Pokemon from all regions will be added to the areas after the Unova pokedex is completed.

Meloetta won't be a mascot because she is an event Pokemon, so she won't be included as an important part of the game. Two new people lolwut? why two?

Pokemon from other regions are already roaming Unova after the league is done with, have you actually played the game?

omglulwut? The sprites are animated, they move constantly in battle, I don't get why you put that?

i don't think it will be one mobile facility...more....like each mobile thingy is a facility of its own.....like the battle plane....battle ship......battle train.......battle sub..... replace the battle tower....etc...that would be cool.... being that they all depart from the same place...that place being the battle fronteir.......

That's actually quite a nice idea ;o I like the idea of the battle transport. :'3

Also I think United Tower will be in Grey/Gray if it's made, since it was revealed in BW but isn't accessible until later on with an event item, so I think it'll be given away then

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I mean... come on. Look at the pictures of the God, Dark & Light stone:
    Dark Stone:
    Third Game Speculation

God Stone:
    Third Game Speculation

Light Stone:
    Third Game Speculation

I mean, aren't they just the same? But why would they code a 3th game Key Item in? You can't trade them.

And also Kyerum's signature moves compared to Reshiram's and Zekrom's:

Spoiler:

Those attacks look too much the same... Also, gamefreak most likely said that there wouldn't be a third game because they wanted the fans to buy B/W and Grey, if they would say Grey would come fans wouldn't buy B/W. (I would GameFreak!!!)

There is no proof that those are Kyurem's moves. Someone hacked their game and gave those moves to Kyurem for pictures to use on Bulbapedia. Those two attacks coding say absolutely no pokemon can learn them.

Just thought of something...Those two moves can be like Cacophony. Were added with intention of something learning, but removed from the main list even though the coding is still there. Gen 3 Cacophony still existed in the coding just like These two attacks but no Pokemon had it as an ability.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    There is no proof that those are Kyurem's moves. Someone hacked their game and gave those moves to Kyurem for pictures to use on Bulbapedia. Those two attacks coding say absolutely no pokemon can learn them.

Just thought of something...Those two moves can be like Cacophony. Were added with intention of something learning, but removed from the main list even though the coding is still there. Gen 3 Cacophony still existed in the coding just like These two attacks but no Pokemon had it as an ability.

Yes but most people think it'll be it's signature move.

Just found out something. Look at the tails of those 3 legendary's:

Spoiler:

Aren't those tails almost the same?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back