• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Meloetta won't be a mascot because she is an event Pokemon, so she won't be included as an important part of the game. Two new people lolwut? why two?

Pokemon from other regions are already roaming Unova after the league is done with, have you actually played the game?

omglulwut? The sprites are animated, they move constantly in battle, I don't get why you put that?

I haven't played it yet. I live in America. So no. These are my predictions... I might change them you know...

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Yes but most people think it'll be it's signature move.

Just found out something. Look at the tails of those 3 legendary's:

Spoiler:

Aren't those tails almost the same?

Not really. Reshiram and Zekrom's yes, but Kyurem doesn't.

Kyurem also looks and shares features with Giratina.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    There's definitely going to be a third game, there's still unknown things about N and team plasma and their history and the god stone, in my opinion it's going to be awful if there's no third version.

Yeah, I think they meant about there being no third game is not right now in the near future, they might start on the third game for the 3DS after the release of R/S remakes I'm guessing.

There better be that third game ;__;

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Yes but most people think it'll be it's signature move.

Just found out something. Look at the tails of those 3 legendary's:

Spoiler:

Aren't those tails almost the same?
    Yeah Kyurem's is like a smaller, less fancy version of Reshiram's tail...I can imagine a jet of icy air coming from there too...

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    Am i the only one that doesnt believe GF actually said there wont be a 3rd game? Hey if im wrong im wrong but i would like to read the transcripts of the interview(what am i talking about this isnt court) so until i see proof that GF actually said this .......i dont know what it is.

But seriously the god stone has to belong to the ice dragon.....i mean just look at it lol

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Guys, remember, the possibility of no third game discussion goes in the weekly poll.

Anyway, in third game, what sort of role would you want Zekrom/Reshiram to play alongside Kyurem?

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    Guys, remember, the possibility of no third game discussion goes in the weekly poll.

Anyway, in third game, what sort of role would you want Zekrom/Reshiram to play alongside Kyurem?

something similar to plakia and dialga. Even in his new form i doubt kyurem will be able to put up a fight against zekrom and reshiram at the same time. as some people had suggested in this thread before .

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    something similar to plakia and dialga. Even in his new form i doubt kyurem will be able to put up a fight against zekrom and reshiram at the same time. as some people had suggested in this thread before .

Am i the only one that doesnt believe GF actually said there wont be a 3rd game? Hey if im wrong im wrong but i would like to read the transcripts of the interview(what am i talking about this isnt court) so until i see proof that GF actually said this .......i dont know what it is.

But seriously the god stone has to belong to the ice dragon.....i mean just look at it lol

What sort of plot could there be? Kyurem isn't related to Reshiram or Zekrom. Reshiram and Zekrom were once one Dragon that split into two due to the fighting of two princes that wanted to rule ancient Unova.

Kyurem came from a meteor that crashed into the planet.

Reshiram and Zekrom are used to create a new world by a megalomaniac who wants to separate Humans and Pokemon.

Kyurem eats children in the near by town.

Really unless you become a monster slayer or something. If any relation I want to see how they'd relate it to Giratina or explain the similar looks. Would like them to explain more on its origins in better detail too.

Years
    What sort of plot could there be? Kyurem isn't related to Reshiram or Zekrom. Reshiram and Zekrom were once one Dragon that split into two due to the fighting of two princes that wanted to rule ancient Unova.

Reshiram and Zekrom are used to create a new world by a megalomaniac who wants to separate Humans and Pokemon.

Really unless you become a monster slayer or something. If any relation I want to see how they'd relate it to Giratina or explain the similar looks. Would like them to explain more on its origins in better detail too.
    I read somewhere that a third dragon was mentioned to have existed according to Iris/Shaga...that third dragon is proably Kyurem.
    Plus it's possible that Kyurem's whole myth was wrong and he was blamed for what ever did come from the meteor...

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021

Kyurem's origins are much different than those of the other two. The third dragon came down to Earth from an icy meteor and crashed into a place called Giant Hole. An old legend in Kagome Town describing Kyurem claims that it would take people and Pokémon away from the town and eat them; this is why the town is now surrounded by a giant wall. Another claim is that Kyurem is the corpse of the original Dragon Pokémon after it had split into Reshiram and Zekrom.Although, if Kyurem truly is what remains of the original dragon that Reshiram and Zekrom split from, Kyurem may, like Rayquaza, internally serve as the trio's master.

And a quick question what did we know about garatiena and ryaqauza before the 3rd version? It could just be we dont have the full story yet

Years
    Kyurem's origins are much different than those of the other two. The third dragon came down to Earth from an icy meteor and crashed into a place called Giant Hole. An old legend in Kagome Town describing Kyurem claims that it would take people and Pokémon away from the town and eat them; this is why the town is now surrounded by a giant wall. Another claim is that Kyurem is the corpse of the original Dragon Pokémon after it had split into Reshiram and Zekrom.Although, if Kyurem truly is what remains of the original dragon that Reshiram and Zekrom split from, Kyurem may, like Rayquaza, internally serve as the trio's master.
    I think he might be, some hints for this is that Kyurem is called the "Boundary Pokemon" as in the Boundary between yin and yang that keeps them apart...or together...similar to how Rayquaza helped separate it's own trio members...(though Giratina did something similar too but he's not the Creation Trio's master...)

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019

I agree. I think it was just something lost in translation. More like "there's nothing in development at the moment" than "nothing ever being made" lol.

I really am dying to find out what this God Stone is all about. Even if these two unlearnable moves and God Stone aren't related to Kyurem, I think there's more than meets the eye with that Pokemon. Though, all the pieces just seem to fit nicely.

Theab95

Legend hunter
    Years
    I've always like the third games of every Generation, although I don't really see how it could top B/W.
    I was like you before platinum I couldn't Imagine what features they will add
    after diamond and pearl and how they will develop the story but Nintendo
    always surprise us with the new things in the new games.

Last edited:

Years
    Ya, I hope it doesn't end up like Emerald where the changes were really minuscule
    Emerald though was nice as it combined the storylines of R an S together so not much changes were needed in my opinion :)
    back to the third version to BW: I think they could expand on it, after all the god stone and the two unusable moves can be put to use in a good Platinum like third version :)

WAILMERZ FOREVER

Well, if you ask me, which none of you did, but I shall give you my opinion anyway, Reshiram and Zekrom are Dragon/-Fire and -Electric types, respectively, and if Kyurem really is the revived corpse of the once combined Reshiram/Zekrom, then it only fits that it is a Dragon/Ice type because
    a.) Death-->Cold-->Ice
    b.) It is one of the trio types, like with Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres, and Raikou, Suicune and Entei (and although Suicune was a Water type, it's close enough and it learned naturally and was able to learn plenty of Ice-type moves.)
    Grey also fits with this story. 'Cause grey is a dismal color. Kyurem is likely to be, if not the trio mediator/master/whatever, the link in the trio, from yang to nothing to yin and back again. And again. And again. AND to be the mascot for said Pokemon Grey.
    And with the two unusable moves--Cold Flare and Freeze Bolt, I believe--they could be learned by Kyurem at level 100 when Reshiram and Zekrom learn their other signature moves, Blue Flame and Lightning Strike, and when, currently, Kyurem learns nothing. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Nothing. Zero. Anyway. Yep.

And I have no comment on this "God Stone." I have too much on my mind. Figure that one out yourselves.

If you think you're safe after you've beaten the Champion again...
    Spoiler:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Or two Kyurem. One from space and the other is the remains of the one Dragon.

Um, two Kyurem would kinda defy the fact that legendaries are meant to be rare in the games, which is shown by most legendaries in one game not appearing more than once (actually, I don't even think there was more than one of the same legendary in any game). But yeah, two of the same would ruin the whole legendary thing. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back