• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA this is like my third one of these

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Hey yall. Trying to be a little more active on here again so ask me questions and get to know me a little

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hello!!

What are your favourite artists/bands?

Favourite TV show?

How has quarantine been for you?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    What fictional character do you relate to most?

Years
    You're going out in a hurry. You have no time to deliberate on your outfit but you still wanna feel good. What favourite thing you gonna wear?

Years
    • Seen today
    Your username is treeko, but what do you think of the other hoenn starters?

Treecko

Years
    hello :)

if you could describe your entire self in just one sentence, what would it be?
    A very anxious and reserve person who can be stubborn sometimes but still very wholesome, empathetic and kind.

Hello!!

What are your favourite artists/bands?

Favourite TV show?

How has quarantine been for you?

1.Twenty One Pilots are my all-time fave band but also, Owl City, Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Baths, Billie Eilish, Lorde , Bjork, Rina Sawayama, Mitski, Halsey, Joji, Childish Gambino, SZA, Kesha, Lizzo, Lights, Doja Cat, The 1975, Bastille, Tame Impala, MGMT, The Weeknd, The Wombats, Tegan and Sara, St. Vincent, Purity Ring, Royal Blood, Walk the Moon, The Neighbourhood, Alt-J, Young the Giant, Two Door Cinema Club, Passion Pit, MUSE, Haim, New Order, Modern Baseball, Miley Cyrus, Matt and Kim, Lil Nas X, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Panic at the Disco, Paramore, Foster the People, and All Time Low are some more examples.

2. It's a three-way tie between Parks and Recreation, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Friends.

3. Quarantine has been fine. I've been working through most of it. I work at a grocery store so I haven't had a real quarantine and at first, it was swamped constantly and very stressful but now it's normal besides the extra safety precautions to prevent Covid. To be honest I stay at home on most of my days off but have gone out but never to any big events or parties, just drive around with friends and run errands and stuff.
    What fictional character do you relate to most?
    Andy Dwyer from Parks and Rec and Tina Belcher from Bob's Burger. I'm kinda goofy and clumsy like him but at the same time a sweet person. And like Tina, I'm very socially inept and awkward but also really like boys and butts. :)

You're going out in a hurry. You have no time to deliberate on your outfit but you still wanna feel good. What favourite thing you gonna wear?

If it's cold a cute hoodie and cuffed jeans and a cap. If it's a little warmer a striped t-shirt or short sleeve button up.

Your username is treeko, but what do you think of the other hoenn starters?
    I love all of them! After Treecko, I'd say Torchic is my fave but Mudkip is a cutie!

Treecko

Years
    What would a perfect day look like for you?

Literally, a perfect day to me is just being off from work and sleeping in a little and being able to have time to get some chores done and then having time to play animal crossing and see some friends. Just being able to balance enjoying myself , getting enough sleep, and getting things done would be perfect.

Back