• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That- 3000 edition

Years
    Edit: Here we go again. I can't stop being ninja'd. Have pity, milotic's base speed is just 81.

Kecleon. It actually has a big and really exciting move pool, and the protean ability, I think it could be great with a 2nd stage evolution with higher stats make use of its tools. Also with an evolution Kecleon could be a decent eviolite user, it's special defense is already high.

The regional Sunflora. I think it would be pretty cool to see it represent the flora that grows in another region.

Terastialization or Z moves?

Last edited:
    Years
    Stupid looking hats or stupid looking funky dance time.... I'll take the hats I guess...
    FRLG would need an overhaul to bring it to modern times so I'll go with LGPE.

Bring back Mega Banette as a permanent evolution for Banette, or make Gigantamax Centiskorch a new evolution for Centiskorch?

Years
    Generally speaking the mainline games, though there are definitely spinoffs I've enjoyed as well.

Give Kanto Farfetch'd a new evolution or scrap Sirfetch'd ?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    New evolution for Farfetch'd!

Explore the Ruins of Alph or the Pokemon Tower alone at night?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Super Repel for being more cost-effective. Typically only needs it for a short while anyways.

Flamethrower or Fire Blast?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Glare. Sticks around for longer. Works well for set-up strategies.

Unovan Zen Mode Darmanitan or Galarian Zen Mode Darmanitan?

Back