• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That- 3000 edition

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Cafe Remix. Never played either. Likes the art style of the latter, though.

2D sprites or 3D models?

Panda280

Panda280
    Years
    2D model. They give so much lives and personalities to the pokemon.I want a remake of B/W in 2.5d sprite.

Remake of gen 6 or remake of gen 7?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Remake of Generation 6. Already likes Sun/Moon a lot. Sees plenty of room for improvement on an X/Y remake.

Making curry or making sandwiches?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Car. Imagine the cost of filling up a plane. Cannot imagine feeling confident flying a plane, either.

Super Training or the Pokemon Amie minigames (both Generation 6 stuff)?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Super Training was kinda fun.

Physical/Special split or being able to use a bike?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Hm. Really depends how early you get Fly (or other transportation). Goes with Physical/Special split. Helps Pokemon that need one or the other (like Sharpedo).

Sail Fossil (Amaura) or Jaw Fossil (Tyrunt)?

Years
    • Seen today
    Jaw Fossil for sure.

Since no one answered last time...

Feraligatr Gen 3 back sprite or Nuzleaf Gen 3 front sprite?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Feraligatr Generation 3 back sprite. Helps to see the Black/White back sprite. Also picks this for being Feraligatr.

Ride a Skiddo or ride a Lapras?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Arm wrestle a Machamp. Worries what Freezing Glare might do. Hopes for some restraint from Machamp.

Mach Bike or Acro Bike?

Years
    Y, I like that X is a dragon, and I think that it's overall the strongest of the 2, but I like Y more because of the drought ability, I like sun teams and also like the doubles format, so it just fits me better. I prefer it's design too because I think it seems more accurate to Charizard.

Would you rather have Lysander use the power of Xerneas to make you live forever like AZ, or use the power of Yvetal to destroy you?

Back