• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This.. or.. That? - You choose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Ordering it. Most of the time. Going to a pizzaria every now and then is nice tho.

Beef or Pork

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Really hardest one ever hahah
    Umm Burger King just cause mcdonalds seems to be declining and now im hungry.

Phablet or smart phone?

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    Well seeing how a Phablet is a smartphone (kinda), I'm going with a Phablet.

Watching the movie you dislike the most 50 times or listening to the song you dislike the most 500 times?

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
    Wait... what? Are you freaking serious right now?
    Okay, I just can't break the rule so, I'll just go with drinking urine... .-.

So, Clash of Clans or Pokemon games? don't you dare lie

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    Chicken noodle soup. I don't like soup all that much, but if I had to choose between chicken noodle and minestrone, it would be chicken noddle.

Skydiving or snowboarding?

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    Snowboarding because it seems safer, and less scary. I actually prefer neither haha.

Pancham #1 (on the left) or Pancham #2 (on the right) in Pancham cutie's signature?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back