• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? You decide! [Version 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Teleport, assuming it's safe and my DNA doesn't get messed up

Play pokemon or win a million dollars but never play pokemon again

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I'll take the million dollars. I barely play Pokémon anymore. Any value that playing Pokémon has is insignificant compared to value of 1 million dollars.

Writing in cursive or writing in print?

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Writing in cursive

Have the ability to pull out of your bag the exact change needed for any purchase or have the ability to read minds?

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I buy everything mostly online, so the need for exact change isn't necessary. Even if I go to the store and buy something, using a card achieves the same effect as the ability described above. Besides, mind reading is far more useful and interesting!

Sunrise or sunset?

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
:thonk: Even though I want to say neither, but for the sake of choosing I'd be famous in this lifetime :>

Dawn or Dusk?

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I like both, but I will have to choose dusk. It signals the approaching end of the yet another day, and gives us the beautiful night sky to look at.

Traditional books or e-books?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Ghost, I'm immortal and intangible and I can see what life would be like after I'm gone. Maybe I would run into someone with ESP. As a vampire I would have to drink blood (gross), and I would be nocturnal. I wouldn't be able to enjoy a sunrise or sunset. Also I can still die.

Paper or plastic

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Paper. You can do things like write on it, rip it, fold it, and make paper airplanes out of it. With plastic, I'm not too sure what you can do.

Desktop computer or laptop?

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Ooh honestly not sure to be honest :O

Maybe enchilada?? Ugh, now I'm hungrier than I actually am rn.

Procrastinate or Do your homework?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
Blizzard

Though feeling hot'd quite more deadly.

Avengers: Infinity War or Solo: A Star Wars Story?

Earning cash for just one ticket but what to watch. lol

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Avengers: Infinity War, not a Star Wars big fan, I haven't seen movies outside the original trilogy actually. But I feel like the MCU is declining in quality, still not on the staleness of the DCEU, but it's feeling somewhat stale and formulaic, maybe cause of its massive surge in popularity and appeal to the casual audience IDK. But I'll still see it just cause why not, I like superheroes. But these movies are really getting more mindless I feel.

Eat fast food for a year or eat vegetables for a year?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Eat fast food for a year

Be one of King Arthur's Knights of the Round Table or be one of Robin Hood's Merry Men?

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Neither but if I had to pick, it would be Simpsons.

Be an only child or have one parent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back