• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? You decide! [Version 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Filmed, I think I look decent in film but awful in photos, also in film I'm not lifeless and static

Walk in heavy rain or in hail?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Don't really tune in to the Olympics every year, but Summer.

On a 5 hour plane flight, surrounded by hyper active low attention span 8-year olds or immature, loud, mindless 15 year olds?

Years
  • The vampires, I'm dead either way so give me a quick bite to the neck and take me out. Satanic cults don't know when to just get it over with already with their stupid rites and costumes.

Get your portrait painted by Leonardo Da Vinci or Pablo Picasso?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Da Vinci, I like both artist but I think da Vinci would be more suited for a realistic portrait of me

12 hour flight or 12 hour bus ride

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    12 hour flight. I can barely handle 6 hour bus rides, let alone 12.

Voice acting or animated cutscenes in Pokémon games?

Years
  • If I am going to be gifted with the talent to do either then animating sounds cooler. If I have to use the skills I currently have then definitely voice, I can narrate a story, but don't have enough talent to be an artist or computer animator.

Watch Shoujo or Shounen?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Definitely Yaoi, as a straight woman I'm going to have more fun with a book full of bishounen to stare at. Whatever I read though I would like the relationship to be part of story and not just be pwp.

Clamp or Studio Ghibli?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back