• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? You decide! [Version 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    Baseball, as at least it would come with other perks; see Danganronpa.

Finding a real person to love that wasn't a great match or finding a perfect virtual match who could never be real, ever?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    A match that could never could be real? Already have that, it's in my dreams. So I'll go with the not great match person.

Wear an indestructible cape or magical hat?

Years
    • Online now
    The short boots, I feel like I could get use to it quicker.

Lions or Elephants

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    I would be an angel. The devil is a bad entity.

Have a creepy clown painting in your room or a a cockroach in there?

Years
  • Clown painting

Have a stylist do your hair and makeup everyday or have a fashionista pick you a new outfit everyday?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    I haven't watched that show in forever, but I seem to recall Tenseiga being more interesting (still can't remember what it was though).

Wear an anime hoodie or decorate your non-anime hoodie in tons and tons of anime pins?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Fire bender

Move away for 10 years from your family with no contact or live with your family for an additional 20 years after your 18?

Years
    • Online now
    That's an interesting question, since I'll be 18 soon. I'd rather live with my family, it's just me and my mother anyways. I'd rather support her for 20 years than ditch her for 10.

Pizza with pepperoni or Pizza without pepperoni

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • I'm gonna pick the second one. It sounds nicer. I don't think money is worth it if i'm not in a happy state :) Plus, at least you don't need cash to admire the lovely flowers you see on walks^^

Now to give you two flowers;

Dandelions or clovers? :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back