• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? You decide! [Version 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Megumi Hayashibara since she voiced Jessie from Pokemon

Justice or Malice?

Last edited:

TY

not celebrate my birthday, becoming 22 is nothing to celebrate for xd

have every day be snowing, or every day be raining?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I've never seen the snow, so I'll be safe and go with rain (as long as it didn't mean flash-flooding!). Besides, quiet, rainy weather is great for writing.

Breathe under water, or drop from any distance without getting hurt?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    I've never seen the snow, so I'll be safe and go with rain (as long as it didn't mean flash-flooding!). Besides, quiet, rainy weather is great for writing.

Breathe under water, or drop from any distance without getting hurt?

Really? Do you live in a very tropical part of the globe?

Survive any distance; I could use that a lot. Breathing under water has zero use where I live.

Losing your right eye or left forearm?

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • Really? Do you live in a very tropical part of the globe?

Nah, I do live near the coast but it isn't tropical. It's just not cold enough to snow.

Anyway, uh... I'd hate to lose any part of my anatomy! My right eye is my good eye, since the other is kinda blurry, so... arm? :S *knocks on wood*

Live on a cloud or live under the sea?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    Nah, I do live near the coast but it isn't tropical. It's just not cold enough to snow.

Anyway, uh... I'd hate to lose any part of my anatomy! My right eye is my good eye, since the other is kinda blurry, so... arm? :S *knocks on wood*

Live on a cloud or live under the sea?

What's up with your eye? Never heard of that individual imparededness, unless it was due to injury.

A cloud; I don't like water.

Own a red car or no car?

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • What's up with your eye? Never heard of that individual imparededness, unless it was due to injury.

Chronic dry eyes. My left one is worse off. It's nothing serious, and I don't even notice it with both eyes open. I'm fine most the time; even got the thumbs up from my ophthalmologist three days ago.

I don't have my license yet and I actually hate riding cars because of my motion sickness, but owning one would still be handy for future use. So I pick the first option.

Canoe through a crocodile-infested river, or trek through a jungle filled with snakes and tigers and the like?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Jungle. I feel like I would have a better chance with the Snakes and Tigers. And I'd rather not be drowned by a crocodile, after seeing videos of the death roll.

Watch a boring movie, or watch 3 episodes of a boring TV show? (Including Commercials)

Years
  • Those are both scary situations. I guess I'll check in Bates Motel and hopefully I don't die.

Have to sleep 3 hours everyday or have to sleep 15 hours everyday?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back