• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? You decide! [Version 3.0]

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Plushies, you can cuddle them when needed :)

The Moon or Mars?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Write a poem!
    It's been a long time since I wrote my last poem but I'd like to try again ^^
    Besides, I know basically nothing about music and singing so you might not want to hear my voice XD

Ride a giraffe or ride an ostrich?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Honestly I like receiving presents, but I love giving presents!
    I've probably offered ~20 games on Steam, even to some people that I don't know much lol.

Bus or underground/subway?

Years
  • Bus! This way I can have phone data if I want to browse, the subway usually doesn't unless it's between stations (and even then it might not work right away before the train moves on).

Apples or oranges?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I think oranges are underrated. Lot's of people don't like how they're so hard to peel. But I actually never had a huge problem with that. Also apples have kinda lost a little bit of their luster due to being used as filler material for so many things...

Drawing on paper or on a tablet?

Years
  • As a kid I would've said Rollercoaster.
    Now I'll go with the Ferris Wheel though. Not sure I can even stomach a Rollercoaster anymore lol

Go to a physical store or buy online?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    If I can I'll buy at a physical store.
    However sometimes I want a specific brand that doesn't exist in stores (vitamin supplements, fitness equipment, some electronic devices are some examples) then I'll buy online.

What was the first videogame you played?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I don't own a tablet but I think it still is better simply because of the bigger screen.

2D games or 3D games?

Years
  • Really depends. I play a bunch of 2D games, but the GTA series is one of my faves of all time. For the sake of quality over quantity though, I might just go 3D.

Do you prefer to pay with cash or pay with card?

Back