• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Time For A Little Nudity

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    After reading this thread I tried it and I enjoy it, I'm actually naked right now.

JoltIce

Eeveelutions are FTW
    Years
  • No, I'm about always wearing some sort of clothing. Sometimes I won't wear a shirt around the house if I can't find any to where, but that's about it.

I sleep with only my underwear and I do shower, so that's the only exceptions xD

Ven

Tyrian
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2011
    I run in my front yard in undies all the time...Makes me feel nice and ventelated.

Sokai

s ♥ n e
    Years
  • No, I don't do that. >:
    If I'm home alone, I don't like to walk in the nude.
    Or even just in my undergarments, I prefer to stay in my clothing.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    My chap's been out all day. xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    After reading this thread I tried it and I enjoy it, I'm actually naked right now.
    I am too, wanna chat? :cheeky:

Anyway, I walk around the house naked even if my family is home, we all do. We're very primitive people.

Years
  • ya, i do. mostly i just have a t-shirt and underwhere on, but on not-so-rare occasions i go with just underwhere or naked.

hah, that sounds so weird x3 but is the truth.

and i NEVER where socks.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I walk around in my undies whether I'm alone in the house or not...unless my mom's latest boytoy is meandering about in the living room / her room o_o. I will scamper and cavort nakey wherever, I have no modesty.

Fluke

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    I do that too, it feels..comfortable? Who wants to share naked time with me?
    SAME

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I've never done that, except in summer mornings after having gotten up, I usually sleep in my underwear and I don't bother to put anything on before going to get breakfast. XD Whether or not my parents are around XD;;

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Heh, odd thread, but yeah. I have been known to sport the skin now and again. I prefer to just wear boxers around the house instead of being completely nude, though, what with all our windows and such.

Back