• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other OPEN] Titans: Reborn [Sign ups open]

TheSignWriter

Forever is an illusion.
Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2016
    By the way, is there a skype/discord/whatever group, or are we just going to use this thread?

Years
  • It might be a couple of days before I can get my first post up :I Sorry about the delay, guys. I'm having unexpected computer issues. Also, it's been two days, and there are almost thirty posts. GEEZUZ.

TheSignWriter

Forever is an illusion.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2016
    Hey, sorry about not posting today. Lets just say something bad happened, and I wasn't able to post. Should be home tomorrow to post tho. Not 100% cause idk what the plans are

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
  • Just a notice that I'm planning on updating the IC with a GM post tomorrow evening. This will move thing on past the warehouse, which I know many of you will be excited about. If you haven't posted yet, and don't before the scene changes, shoot me a message and we'll work out how your character arrives.

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
  • I'll make this post look prettier layer when I'm not on phone, and possibly add more detail.

For now though, here are the (very) brief descriptions of the upcoming task choices.

Resistance member/test/location:
    Longshot/trial of skill/???
    Quantum/trial of strength/???
    Reverb/trial of wit/???
    Evergreen/trial of will/???

You'll need to claim what trial you're going for in here, and I'll PM you with more info. Each trial is going to be different and suited to your character. In the meantime, your character is free to continue to follow any sub-plots you desire, to explore Hyperia, to interact with other characters, and to arrive at the meet - up point as soon as I edit them into this post. I should have more information up soon, but I wanted to get at least a bare bones post up to give people context and allow planning to commence.

Be checking back soon, as I'll edit this post with meeting spots for your characters to arrive at!

(And yes, I'm going to be using Fletch's Evergreen as an NPC character, due to his departure from the RP.)

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Smiley for trial of skill

Last edited:
    Back