• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tokyo Ghoul [Conclusion]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    You guys are wasting your time but what's new.

[kill] Eros

The only other person who has votes against them. Whoever voted them had a gut feeling so why not.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    mmmm.. yeah gonna vote before my internet goes out again
    [kill] ash

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years

Night 3​

As the numbers started to decline, so did the discussion by the survivors in the day. There was not much a dilemma, with someone leading the lynch against Ash.

The Binge Eater mentally grinned. It was the moment of revealing. Golgari and Nakuzami stepped forward with steel poles, brandishing them like modern-day pitchforks. They swung together. But both strikes glanced off Ash's neck, not even leaving a scratch or a bruise. Ash cackled, "What do you even think you're doing?"

Her eyes turned black as midnight, and irises scarlet like freshly-spilled blood.

"The Aogiri won't go down that easily," she snarled before breaking off from the crowd, violently shoving those close to her to the ground. The town broke out into chaos and pandemonium, each individual rushing far away towards safety (anywhere far from the One-Eyed King's clutches). As the Binge Eater watched the puny mortals scurry like scattered rodents, she gritted her teeth in agitation. Her scheme to throw the doves off her trail did not seem to bear fruit... The Aogiri Tree was bound to figure out her identity very soon, or perhaps they may even already know who she is but have other plans in the shadows.

Player List​

Mana as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Klippy as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    acatfrommars as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Kaneki!!! as ???
    aeternum as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Ash as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Nagi as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Eros as ???
    Golgari as ???
    Foxrally as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Wicked3DS as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    KetsuekiR as ???
    alexkaz61 as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    honey as ???
    Hibikaze as ???

Spoiler:

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years

Day 4​

"We finally met in person, binge eater," Tatara breathed through his red mask. The binge eater said nothing, lunging towards him with feral bloodlust. A loud clink could be heard as her kagune connected with the fortified membranes of an Arata, concealed beneath the Aogiri executive's white coat.

"So they sent you to kill me?" The Binge Eater glared. "They should have known better. You've just exposed yourself, Aogiri."

Tatara looked at his watch, saying not a word. By now, the surgeon should have started the operation on an unsuspecting dove (their target was supposedly excellent at analyzing CCG's ghoul suspects).

"We'll put you down soon enough, don't you worry, little hound. The doves are busy fluttering inside the cage we have crafted for them. You can join them."

A gunshot rang out in the distance, followed by another. Tatara took that as a cue to leave the hungry ghoul to her devices for the rest of the night.

The next morning, alexkaz61 was found motionless on the pavement before his apartment complex, and a bullet was found near his body, having passed through his skull. Upon rummaging his apartment, a letter was found on his desk. It wrote: "I am sorry, Kaneki!!!"

It was not the only tragedy. Someone noticed that the mayor was not present at the town meeting and when a few people went to find him at his office, they found him slumped face-down at his office desk, drenched in blood. There was a symbol drawn in crimson on the wall of his office – it was a heart with an arrow piercing through it.

alexkaz16 is dead.

Ullion is dead.

Player List​

Mana as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Klippy as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    acatfrommars as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Kaneki!!! as ???
    aeternum as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Ash as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Nagi as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Eros as ???
    Golgari as ???
    Foxrally as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Wicked3DS as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    KetsuekiR as ???
    alexkaz61 as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    honey as ???
    Hibikaze as ???

Spoiler:

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    I'm thinking about going after the people that voted eros last phase, because ash also happened to vote eros and we know who she is.
    Alex is dead, so that leaves jdthebud.

Since alex showed up inno, there is a high chance I'm wrong.
    So if anyone else has some info, then it would be good to share.

They also converted our cop, so that's a problem.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Well I voted well before the Ash bandwagon appeared (nice job sussing that out, btw). Wanted to change but this is a one-vote game... :(

I also want to add that Eros isn't cleared either. Ash voted for them but the hammer on Ash had already been brought at that point, so it was a throwaway vote. At least Alex thought it was worth pursuing initially.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I literally voted for Eros because he was the only one with a vote and whatever I did wouldn't matter. Not that any votes I do will matter would it. :3

Back