• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Toontown Mafia [T????O????????O?????????N????T??????O???????W?????N??????? CLOSED] [P?E???NG?U????I??????N??S ????W?I??????L??????L P??A???????Y?]

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    Well if everyone who has claimed an inno role so far is telling the truth, then I am fairly certain Wiz and Etherion are lying.
    I'm the Splasher, so these are all the inno roles:

Splasher - Juno
    Thrower - gp
    Tooner - (unclaimed)
    Lurer - Gunner
    Trapper - jdthebud
    Dropper - desinishon
    Sounder - Lawli
    Flippy - Draskk
    Trolley Conductor - Netto
    Doodle - Johnny

And we know Nimsy was town, so that leaves her as the Tooner. There are no more roles left to claim. Wiz claimed he investigated both Etherion and I and we're both town, which is not possible, so that verifies they are indeed the remaining mafia? I'll cast my vote if we're all on the same page with this.

Years
  • Well if everyone who has claimed an inno role so far is telling the truth, then I am fairly certain Wiz and Etherion are lying.

Splasher - Juno
    Thrower - gp
    Tooner - (unclaimed)
    Lurer - Gunner
    Trapper - jdthebud
    Dropper - desinishon
    Sounder - Lawli
    Flippy - Draskk
    Doodle - Johnny

And we know Nimsy was town, so that leaves her as the Tooner. There are no more roles left to claim. Wiz claimed he investigated both Etherion and I and we're both town, which is not possible, so that verifies they are indeed the remaining mafia? I'll cast my vote if we're all on the same page with this.

I'm pretty sure that this is correct, cast away.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    Alright, so I believe this ties the votes:
    [Kill] Merlin

Etherion will likely vote doof, so even if Lawli shows up to vote there's a chance doof is dying anyway. :s I guess either way we'll get our answers.

Years
  • Well if everyone who has claimed an inno role so far is telling the truth, then I am fairly certain Wiz and Etherion are lying.

Splasher - Juno
    Thrower - gp
    Tooner - (unclaimed)
    Lurer - Gunner
    Trapper - jdthebud
    Dropper - desinishon
    Sounder - Lawli
    Flippy - Draskk
    Doodle - Johnny

Yeah that's is making a lot of sense but it is also possible that etherion is C.E.O and appears inno.

Now just forget that I don't think etherion is going to vote because he seems to be awfully inactive . We're going to find the truth real soon.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Gimmepie appeared as mafia because the lawbot works permanently. It never says that they only appear as a cog for one night. I'm guessing they chose GP n0

Years

Splasher - Juno
    Thrower - gp
    Tooner - (unclaimed)
    Lurer - Gunner
    Trapper - jdthebud
    Dropper - desinishon
    Sounder - Lawli
    Flippy - Draskk
    Doodle - Johnny

Did you not even read the day post? NEW CEO, aka a cog that appears innocent. Honestly, if I die because people aren't paying attention and are trusting someone completely without any proof whatsoever...

All I'm asking is to kill doof so you all have concrete proof of my innocence and the roles of those who are dead. Is that so much to ask? Also, doof is allied with the cogs, so we'll be taking down our enemies at the same time so there's literally no down-side to this.

Years
  • Plus there's no guarantee the day post will give us that kind of information. We got lucky with the Draskk post but for the most part Fox's phase changes are amusing but not exactly informative.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Toontown Mafia [T????O????????O?????????N????T??????O???????W?????N??????? CLOSED] [P?E???NG?U????I??????N??S ????W?I??????L??????L P??A???????Y?]
    Night Five​

Mickey stood in front of The Artist, the remaining toons rallied behind him. Golgari the Artist begged for them to stop. There had been mixed emotions about his fate, but eventually it had come to a doodle toss. If the doodle landed on its behind, Merlin would die, if it landed on its face, Golgari would die. Unfortunately for him, the laws of comedy had made the poor creature fall on its face.

"Please! I told you, I'm on your side!" Golgari began, backing off. "You don't understand, this is much bigger than Toontown Central!"

Mickey raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"You need me to keep you all safe! If I get deleted from your world, I won't be able to help you!" Golgari pleaded.

The toons recoiled, now hesitant on their choice. Mickey sighed. "Fine, we'll give you one more week. Just explain what you mean exactly."

Golgari sighed in relief. "They- the people above, they want to get rid of all of you, close T-" he began, before being interrupted by a mighty crack of thunder coming from above him.

"Smiths, I know you've been in the Disney team for 12 years now... But we're going to have to let you go."

Golgari looked at Mickey. "I was too late." he spoke solemnly. "Take these papers. It is all I was able to accomplish." A split second after he handed the papers, lightning hit Golgari and he disappeared. Mickey opened the paper.

The Artist said:
    • aeternum was the Lawbot.
    • Daydream was the first CEO.
    • Bardothren was the Sellbot and second CEO.

Before they could say anything else, lighting stuck gimmepie too. Don't you dare criticize fox's phase posts.

Golgari has been deleted. He was sided with the toons.​

Rules?

I remember the days toontown used to be without any rules, a land of- oh, sorry, I'm getting carried away again, am I?
    1. All PokeCommunity Rules Apply
    2. You may vote only once during the day phase so think about who you target.
    3. Please use [Execute] PlayerName bolded as the format for your votes. Votes not in this format might not be counted.
    4. Missing two executions will result in you being branded as a traitor and lynched automatically.
    5. Unless you are a member of a faction with a chat, game-related conversation should be kept to day phases in this thread.
    6. If you are DEAD you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts.
    7. However, if you die (regardless of how) you will be allowed one dead post so long as it contains no game-related information.
    8. For executions, if there is a tie, a coin-toss will determine the tie-breaking vote.
    9. Don't post during the night phase unless instructed that you can.
    10. Night actions should be sent to me via PM.
    11. Abstaining during the day phase is not allowed and voting for yourself will result in your suicide.
    12. Just, ah... don't make any fuss, okay?

Toons

• jdthebud as ??? (too old for this game)
    • Lawlietta as ???
    • aeternum as ??? (plopped)
    • Juno as ???
    • Etherion as ???
    • gimmepie as ???
    • Daydream as ??? (disappeared)
    • desinishon as ???
    • Davepetasprite^2 as ??? (crushed by light)
    • Bardothren as ??? (suicided)
    • Nimsy as ??? (couldn't dodge a wrench)
    • JohnnyMustang as ???
    • Wizardman11 as ???
    • Draskk as ??? (run over by trolley)
    • Netto Azure as ??? (poofed)
    • Golgari as The Artist (fired)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Toontown Mafia [T????O????????O?????????N????T??????O???????W?????N??????? CLOSED] [P?E???NG?U????I??????N??S ????W?I??????L??????L P??A???????Y?]
    Day Six​

"It's over for you, Thrower." the cog raised his wrench as his colleague cackled behind him, and hit gimmepie on the side of his head.

As the two cogs walked away, gimmepie grunted as he crawled to his bedside. He couldn't die yet, not now! Painstakingly opening the drawer next to him, he took out the jellybean that he has earned two days ago. A small enscription that said "Netto Azure" was written on the side... gimmepie ate the jellybean, and his body stopped fading.

Nobody died today!​

Rules?

I remember the days toontown used to be without any rules, a land of- oh, sorry, I'm getting carried away again, am I?
    1. All PokeCommunity Rules Apply
    2. You may vote only once during the day phase so think about who you target.
    3. Please use [Execute] PlayerName bolded as the format for your votes. Votes not in this format might not be counted.
    4. Missing two executions will result in you being branded as a traitor and lynched automatically.
    5. Unless you are a member of a faction with a chat, game-related conversation should be kept to day phases in this thread.
    6. If you are DEAD you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts.
    7. However, if you die (regardless of how) you will be allowed one dead post so long as it contains no game-related information.
    8. For executions, if there is a tie, a coin-toss will determine the tie-breaking vote.
    9. Don't post during the night phase unless instructed that you can.
    10. Night actions should be sent to me via PM.
    11. Abstaining during the day phase is not allowed and voting for yourself will result in your suicide.
    12. Just, ah... don't make any fuss, okay?

Toons

Foxrally as Mickey Mouse
    • jdthebud as ??? (too old for this game)
    • Lawlietta as ???
    • aeternum as ??? (plopped)
    • Juno as ???
    • Etherion as ???
    • gimmepie as The Thrower
    • Daydream as ??? (disappeared)
    • desinishon as ???
    • Davepetasprite^2 as ??? (crushed by light)
    • Bardothren as ??? (suicided)
    • Nimsy as ??? (couldn't dodge a wrench)
    • JohnnyMustang as ???
    • Wizardman11 as ???
    • Draskk as ??? (run over by trolley)
    • Netto Azure as ??? (poofed)
    • Golgari as The Artist (fired)

Spoiler:

Myriad

Formerly Lawlietta.
    Years
  • Aw, poor Merlin has to die in two games at once. Serves you right for being mafia! >:)
    [Kill] Merlin

Back