• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Totem Stickers.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
  • Have everyone gotten up and about with these?
    I have collected 98, 2 more to go!

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • I've been making a point to avoid picking them up, because you know it would be a pain to find the remaining ones even with a guide, if I can't keep track of which ones I have or haven't picked up.

The places are pretty easy to find and obvious tbvh, much easier than the Zygarde Cells and Cores since they're not time specific too.

I am at 99 now, can only get the 100th after I beat the league.

Years
  • This is definitely a much easier sidequest than those stupid Zygarde cells. I've already got 42 stickers so far and two of the totem-sized Pokemon, Raticate and Araquanid.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • I finally managed to collect all of them!

Totem Stickers.

Sirfetch’d

I have....39? I know I missed a few before I got the fishing rod that I need to backtrack for. This is much more enjoyable than collecting Zygarde Cells!

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Wait... there were time exclusive ZYGARDE CELLS?
    That sure explains why i never got all 100 cells...

Yes there was, but not much of an issue after you can travel to the alternate dimension. It was an issue so I am glad the totem stickers were easier.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • I'm on 56 and have the Gumshoos, Marowak and Lurantis.

I am glad I picked Ultra Sun as all the Totems I want are in US except Togedemaru. I need to get 100 so I can get the adorable Totem Ribombee.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2018
    I'm picking them up as I see them, but not going out of my way to hunt for them.

Same thing with catching all the Pokemon. I'll spend some time in each area trying to catch all the Pokemon I encounter, but I don't go out of my way for too long to get em all.

I'll just go back through later and try to collect all the stickers and catch all the Pokemon as I see fit. This is how I usually play my Pokemon games.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    Wait... there were time exclusive ZYGARDE CELLS?
    That sure explains why i never got all 100 cells...

Yeah. You have to look for both day and night time ones. You can take the portal to change the time so you can find the ones you are missing.

Years
  • I still need to retrace all of Alola since I'm only just a few stickers away from all 100 which gives me the Kommo-o.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I've managed to collect 82 so far. I was actually doing pretty well until I reached a certain point when I stopped trying so hard to collect them all. I'll probably go back after I've finished the post game stuff and pick up the rest of them.

Years
  • I had around 96-98 stickers in my first playthrough, but i couldn't be bothered to go back and find the ones i'm missing lol

still though, this is much better than the zygarde cell garbage in s/m

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    I had around 96-98 stickers in my first playthrough, but i couldn't be bothered to go back and find the ones i'm missing lol

still though, this is much better than the zygarde cell garbage in s/m
    I actually like collecting Zygarde cells. It is not garbage. It is a side thing we can do doing during the story.

Stickers do have advantage of not being time based with some of them. So they are better at that.

Back