• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    The mega eon twins are on [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ6Ucuur6-I"]youtube[/ame]

Their mega items apparently cannot be traded. Shiny trio is on tumblr. And Kaphotics made a program that reads Shiny Values if you use AR Powersave.

-hides under desk-

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
    I kind of stopped caring about if something is shiny haha. The only ones I want are the ones I got on my own.

I value IVs a lot more now.

EDIT: ImostcertainlydidnotaccidentallylocktheDCCsomehowforamomentkthnxbai.

Last edited:
    Years
    I kind of stopped caring abiut if something is shiny haha. The only ones I want are the ones I got on my own.

Pretty much this, although I certainly welcome any shinies I find and i'll try to MM every so often, lol. I don't see myself messing with this stuff anytime soon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I kind of stopped caring about if something is shiny haha. The only ones I want are the ones I got on my own.

EDIT: ImostcertainlydidnotaccidentallylocktheDCCsomehowforamomentkthnxbai.
    You also misspelled about too. o 3o I blame you for all my computer troubles at the moment now. >:[ And Tabor, with it you can get SVs that are yours and save hours of hatching eggs ya? I hate Eevee so much right now. Two 6 IVs in two batches but no shiny. Why.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    By the way.....

I worked today on a little breeding project. Trying to breed one of each Hidden Power onto Eevee's.

Check out these babies I just bred in Kalos:

Trade Corner DCC

Trade Corner DCC
    Eevee
    Trade Corner DCC

Lvl 1. -- Anticipation -- Male
    30/30/31/30/X/30 (HP Fire)

Trade Corner DCC

Trade Corner DCC
    Eevee
    Trade Corner DCC

Lvl 1. -- Anticipation -- Male
    31/x/30/30/30/30 (HP Fighting)

I also have one HP Flying so far but two of its stats are only 10, which doesn't feel QUITE brag worthy.

Yes I have a 0 Spe IV JPN Ditto. I got it from Wonder Trade the first couple weeks the game was out. I have the proper Power item as well. I use the Power Item on Ditto and breed until I get a Female with the proper Ability and a 0 Spe IV. I then use that baby to breed with my 6IV Ditto and keep upgrading the mother whenever possible.

EDIT: What would really help is if somebody RNG'ed a 31/31/31/31/31/0 Ditto and had one I could get. That way my 6IV Ditto stops passing it's Spe down. Anybody? Nobody RNG'ed a competitive Ditto?

Hint hint shove, Tabor/EV!?

I will see if I can find an easy enough seed to do this on B2. If I can find one with few advances I will do it. I already filled my Grotto with another Ditto, so I have a Ditto sitting there waiting for me to RNG it. No promises yet.... It will wait until after I make progress in Colloseum... and despite the late hour my son is WIRED.... Wifey must have given him sugar while I was at bowling, and now she's in bed sleeping and I get to deal with Chaos.... hahaha.... two can play at that game Saturday I can wire him up while she's at work.....

(FYI: I DO have a 0Speed with 3IVs perfect on my X but I do not feel like trying to clone it.)

Yep, that's how you do it. Also works for collecting apricorns and having them turned into apricorn balls.
    I have done that for Apricorns before. I just did not think that would work for the Safari Zone.

I WAS going to attempt to see how many days I could click over tonight during bowling between turns... I figured 3 games if I had time to do one day between each frame I would hit 90 days in the one night.....

But I can not even figure out how to get items in the Safari, and the description on Serebii says you need 13 Plains Objects, and 17 Peak objects for Gible to be available.

I talk to the Warden and he mentions that I can customize the Safari Zone with items, but that is all. I clicked over 10 or so days saving each time. Tried leaving the Safari and calling him on the Pokegear, and all he ever says is that he will talk to me later. I did not want to just keep clicking over days when it did not apear to be doing anything.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years

You also misspelled about too. o 3o I blame you for all my computer troubles at the moment now. >:[ And Tabor, with it you can get SVs that are yours and save hours of hatching eggs ya? I hate Eevee so much right now. Two 6 IVs in two batches but no shiny. Why.

SVs are too troublesome, just like how RNG Abuse is for me now o3 o

Volcarona

then live beautifully until the end
    Years
    RNG abuse, troublesome? Our based god is not troublesome o 3 o
    What are some cute apricorn balls for specific Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    EDIT: What would really help is if somebody RNG'ed a 31/31/31/31/31/0 Ditto and had one I could get. That way my 6IV Ditto stops passing it's Spe down. Anybody? Nobody RNG'ed a competitive Ditto?

Hint hint shove, Tabor/EV!?

I found a seed that would have one on Frame 17. Depending on how much my Timer0 wants to screw with my brain that's easy enough. I'll try to snag that one tomorrow for you. If I can manage it, would you want it nicknamed? Maybe "Trick Room" so once it's traded over you'll be able to find it easy?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back