• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I found a seed that would have one on Frame 17. Depending on how much my Timer0 wants to screw with my brain that's easy enough. I'll try to snag that one tomorrow for you. If I can manage it, would you want it nicknamed? Maybe "Trick Room" so once it's traded over you'll be able to find it easy?

Whatever you want to name it. I have a Box dedicated to Ditto, one of each Nature, I have extra space in that Box.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
    Are you trying to taunt me with the fact that those are impossible?

Nope, that was directed towards Volcarona. You juat happenes to snipe me >.<

Just realized I'm the 222th post B) Well, 222th reply if you want to be exact >.<

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Nope, that was directed towards Volcarona. You juat happenes to snipe me >.<

Just realized I'm the 222th post B) Well, 222th reply if you want to be exact >.<

I just re-read the last several posts and got that. It's just ironic that I was showing off my Dream Ball Eevee's at the same time Volcarona was talking about Apricon Balls.... and you said Eevee.... And yes, you read all those posts so you know what we all said I do not need to repeat it. But it's kind of at least mildly humorous that in a way you got to taunt to of us at once with an imposible suggestion.... You should take pride in that for sure.

And the one person on here I thought was going to have a comment on my little breeding project had nothing to day.... :-(

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I'm still in denial that someone can own such pretty Eevees and they're not mine. jk they're really cute I wanna hug them

Over 12 hours and just one post? You guys be slacking.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    I'm still in denial that someone can own such pretty Eevees and they're not mine. jk they're really cute I wanna hug them

Don't look at me. I have college and stuffs. You're also part of the slackers you know. :P

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    Speaking of, I will also travel to Sinnoh and pay a visit to the Trophy Garden. Any pokéballs you guys want eevees in? ;)

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I'm dealing with doctors appointments at the VA center in Houston. Anything dealing with the VA always takes forever. Finally they are dealing with my compensation though so that's a bonus.

Years
    Late promise fulfilled. Behold.

Trade Corner DCC

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Speaking of, I will also travel to Sinnoh and pay a visit to the Trophy Garden. Any pokéballs you guys want eevees in? ;)
    You can catch Eevee in X&Y though. :P
    I'm dealing with doctors appointments at the VA center in Houston. Anything dealing with the VA always takes forever. Finally they are dealing with my compensation though so that's a bonus.
    Doctors always take forever even for the littlest things. Good luck though and hope everything goes well!
    Lucky. I'm stuck here for 6 more hours.
    Mondays and Fridays are my short days. :b Rest of the week it's super long days. ;.;

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016

You could have just as pretty of Eevees if you didnt keep breeding for Flawless....

And its ok, you can hug my Eevees all you want. I cant wait to breed a few more to make you jealous.... ;)

Personally, my reason for so few posts today is im at work and my lunch break I wouldhave posted but used to try to RNG a trick room Ditto. Cant hit the right seed to save my life.... aaarrgghh

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Gross get it away from me.

Anyone working on a living Dex that consists of RNG/IV/shiny Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    You could have just as pretty of Eevees if you didnt keep breeding for Flawless....

And its ok, you can hug my Eevees all you want. I cant wait to breed a few more to make you jealous.... ;)

Personally, my reason for so few posts today is im at work and my lunch break I wouldhave posted but used to try to RNG a trick room Ditto. Cant hit the right seed to save my life.... aaarrgghh
    I'm breeding for shiny not flawless!! I already have about 20 6 IV Eevees in bank atm from breeding for shiny. :(

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Is anyone scouring Great Marsh for more Safari ball mons?

And while it isn't particularly special looking, there's also Sport Ball bugs at the National Park in HGSS.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
    Is anyone scouring Great Marsh for more Safari ball mons?

And while it isn't particularly special looking, there's also Sport Ball bugs at the National Park in HGSS.

Already caught all the Sport Ball Pokemon (Combee was a pain). In other news, I finally got to 100 days advanced, but no Gible sightings as of yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back