• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Of course it was. Hopefully this time around though game freak can stay on top of it and prevent some. I doubt it though.

Speaking of not being able to trade over wifi, how come the legendary dogs that unlocked zorua in b/w can't be traded?

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Y'all should hoard pretty female Ball combinations with me B)

Right there with you!

I already am Tabor! Let's go breed some crazy HP combinations instead with pretty balls.

I thought I was the one rallying for HP?

Got a few more to brag about later.... trouble with HP breeding Eevee is the darn so few females thing. I need a few more females to pop out of eggs soon before I cry.

Of course it was. Hopefully this time around though game freak can stay on top of it and prevent some. I doubt it though.

Speaking of not being able to trade over wifi, how come the legendary dogs that unlocked zorua in b/w can't be traded?

Because they have a ribbon. Any event Pokemon with an event ribbon can not be traded. This includes things like Pikachu with special moves, or the Scizor event. It is not just locked yo legendary events.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    I forgot you can check the status of your GTS trade on the Global Link!

Trade Corner DCC

Looks like I've got a nice HA female Zangoose waiting for me when I log on again! 8D

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Speaking of the GTS, I can still trade off 5 IV Eevees for Xerneas and Yveltal. Trying to collect one of every language cause I can. Plus it's worth more than my Eevees. :P

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
    So I couldn't get a Safari Gible on my own, but [supporter]Christopher[/supporter] helped me get one :D Kudos to you sir.

In other news I'm still looking for other pretty Ball/female combinations.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    So I couldn't get a Safari Gible on my own, but [supporter]Christopher[/supporter] helped me get one :D Kudos to you sir.

In other news I'm still looking for other pretty Ball/female combinations.

Your search is pointless. I've already told everybody, Premier Ball is the best. I can breed you most things in a Premier Ball, there is no prettier!!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
    Your search is pointless. I've already told everybody, Premier Ball is the best. I can breed you most things in a Premier Ball, there is no prettier!!

Primier Ball Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile please.

And I don't care if it's a strange combination, I'm more interested in it's rarity often times (like my Safari Ball Scyther)

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Wish I had two 3DSes so I can catch Pokemon in HG on one and MM Eevee on another at same time hnnnnnng

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016

Primier Ball Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile please.

And I don't care if it's a strange combination, I'm more interested in it's rarity often times (like my Safari Ball Scyther)

Those are coming soon........RINGOH!!

I understand why you're doing it, I just wanted all HA, I had this debate with myself months ago, I decided I wanted all matching with HA. By no means do I think your collection will be bad.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Just bred this baby:

Trade Corner DCC
    Trade Corner DCC

Quiet | Mummy | Female
    31/26/30/30/30/0 - HP Fighting​

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Internet was down this weekend yet again, so I decided to just breeding Phantump to replace my not-so-great shiny Trevenant.
    These are what I got. :3

Trade Corner DCC
    Trade Corner DCC
    Trade Corner DCC

Adamant | Natural Cure | Male
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Hatched on 2/21/2014 (Friday)​

It wasn't really the perfect one I was looking for, but eh, I'm just happy to hatch another 6IV mon. :3

And then...

Trade Corner DCC
    Trade Corner DCC
    Trade Corner DCC

Adamant | Harvest | Male
    31/31/31/0/31/31
    Hatched on 2/22/2014 (Saturday)​

I am actually happy that I managed to get this perfect Phantump for my needs. <3

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Wish I had two 3DSes so I can catch Pokemon in HG on one and MM Eevee on another at same time hnnnnnng

I am guessing no DSLite then? Keeping a DSLite(or original DS for that matter) is VERY handy. VERY... As in super-duper-I-could-barely-live-without-VERY. For one thing I do all my RNGs on my Lite, and I feel doing that on my 3DS would be a learning curve I do not want.

For Example:
    Yesterday while I was working on my breeding projects on my 3DS, I was using my DSLite to dig through FR/LG/R/S (although I can't find my Emerald... *cry*). As well as at one point was using the time trick to mess with my Safari's (wasn't trying to shoot for the 100 days Tabor was talking about, just playing with it)... I moved forward about 20 days and still could not get Pokemon that only require 10 days. I think the time trick only works for other time events such as the Apricorns re-spawning, but NOT for the Safari (JUST a theory... Just saying... my experience).

And just saying.... I think shooting for HP is way cooler. You would probably have all them a long time ago by now if you were checking eggs as you hatch them. I can trade you a 6IV 30 Ditto if you want.... but unless you have a Foreign Female Eevee I know that won't help you with MMing.

Those are coming soon........RINGOH!!

I understand why you're doing it, I just wanted all HA, I had this debate with myself months ago, I decided I wanted all matching with HA. By no means do I think your collection will be bad.

Soon is a very relative term though. Progress in Colloseum feels slow as I can only get the TV after my son and wife go to bed. So I get maybe an hour a day depending on how tired I am. I am only at the first battle you have with Mirror B(for those that know the game). I would say about 25% of the way to the end of the story mode.

Acctually Premier Ball is my second favorite ball. My favorite is Dream Balls because of their scarcity. Premier are second. Pretty much All the Apricorn balls from HG/SS are tied for third, once again like Dream Balls it is all rarity. Safari Balls fall a nice fourth.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Mostly to taunt EV with.... Here are my latest Eevee's with HP:

Trade Corner DCC

Trade Corner DCC
    Eevee
    Trade Corner DCC

Lvl 1. -- Anticipation -- Male
    HP Fighting
    30/X/30/30/30/30

Trade Corner DCC

Eevee
    Lvl 1. -- Anticipation -- Male
    HP Steel
    30/30/X/30/31/30

I know I already have one with Fighting I showed off, but this one has all 5 at 30IV. I have Rock and Flying too.... but the only Female I have in a Dream Ball has two terrible stats that keep getting passed on. Statistically I should have been able to breed to more Females by now, but all her eggs are always Male. *Sigh*.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Oooo pretty Eevees. I love. <333

Let's explain this whole long story of me and my DSes shall we?

Beginning of this year I had: One 3DS, one Lite, and 3 Phats.
    Last month my lite broke in half. Literally. It was a refurbished one that I bought just to RNG on and I laid it down to do something, came back, picked it up, and.... yeah... I can sorta use it but then I risk damaging it more because the more I use the more it falls apart. D: The right hinge came completely off but it still works fine I just won't touch it because I might completely break it. :(
    Then my phat... I can't find it anywhere. It literally just disappeared. I suspect my sister ran off with it and won't give it back. :/ The other two phats... one has no battery and the hinges are broke off it. It still works I think but it's so horrible to even just look at it I can't do it. The phat I'm using now has a battery life of about 5 minutes fully charged and is missing the top screen. So yeah. I need a new DS please so I can play two games at once.

I love my 3DS the most though because of how big it is. My eyesight is rather bad on small things so the large screens are awesome. Plus I have big hands so holding those small DSes are a pain.

On a happy note though, I ordered my own Powersave and it should be here in a few days!! :D :D

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Haha you noobs!! I just figured out how to fully Poké-Amie Pokémon without spending any time. GOML!!

My daughter is having the time of her life. :D

She also can't mess anything up although she kept trying to do my trade with lunis.... >.>

No battles or trading for her, we'll get her into that later. Maybe I'll breed her a pretty team, possibly in Dream Balls? Ideas?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back