• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I might open a flawless Kalos shiny shop once I get my hands on powersave tomorrow. Powersave will cut the amount of work I have to do dramatically.

But on the other hand... I'll have to devote time into responding to and trading people in the shop and that means my grade will probably get lowered, who knows.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Trading can be annoying sometimes. You have to add their FC and then arrange a time to trade. Then your friends list fills up and you accidentally delete people you don't want to. D: Can't wait until summer when I practically live to trade all day! :D

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Oh I guess I'm slacking. I haven't even opened my 3DS in days. I have much to breed for trades and what not but such a lack of motivation on work days.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    totes scored a 6 iv shiny ditto today. definitely hacked but whatever! going to make my life a lot easier. if anybody wants a three or four iv ditto let me know

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
    totes scored a 6 iv shiny ditto today. definitely hacked but whatever! going to make my life a lot easier. if anybody wants a three or four iv ditto let me know

I doubt it's hacked, more likely to have been RNGed in Gen IV or V. And yes, 6IV Dittos definitely make breeding much easier.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2014

I doubt it's hacked, more likely to have been RNGed in Gen IV or V. And yes, 6IV Dittos definitely make breeding much easier.

well thats better than. i also got a latias off of the GTS today for my heatran. i wish it was a shiny but im not complaining. latias is too cool. i prefer the gen 3 legendaries over others.

tabor62

Years
    Wanted to post this photo for a certain Premier Ball loving collector here... ;-)

https://24.media.tumblr.com/31f56cbb3d3e124f989636b4d20cbced/tumblr_n18vphTYgz1rt1f3oo1_500.jpg

I promise to breed and share when I can.(Going to take at least a few weeks... I do not get much time to play Colloseum, and the final battle is BRUTAL.... )

Oh snap, I am definitely interested in that as well lol. (I'll swap one of my own nonstandard Ball female Johto starters for it in the future?)

Looks awesome though, I assume you had to painstakingly trade over one Premier Ball at a time >.< Or is that only for other Devon Corp Balls?

tabor62

Years
    ... you can get the Johto Starters in non-standard balls? o_O Awesome!

Heee, 3 more things to breed and I'll be FREEEEE~

Yeah, but it involves beating Colosseum and then doing the side quest to trade with RSE so you can trade the Balls over manually since you can't actually buy them in game x.x

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years

Yeah, but it involves beating Colosseum and then doing the side quest to trade with RSE so you can trade the Balls over manually since you can't actually buy them in game x.x

Sounds like a pain... though, now I'm wondering if Dive Balls where in RSE. It'd be cool to get a Croconaw in a dive ball. x3

Years
    Sounds like a pain... though, now I'm wondering if Dive Balls where in RSE. It'd be cool to get a Croconaw in a dive ball. x3

They were. You could only get them in Mossdeep City.

Anyway, yeah, they (Johto starters in other balls) are pretty valuable, but nothing I want to go out of my way for. Doesn't help that you have to have those starters as female when you catch them. ;_;

tabor62

Years

I has one if you've got anything interesting in particular ;)

(female Safari Ball Gible is an auto yes because those are an absoluate pain to catch)

Anyway, yeah, they (Johto starters in other balls) are pretty valuable, but nothing I want to go out of my way for. Doesn't help that you have to have those starters as female when you catch them. ;_;

Hm? I thought they were buyable in Rustburo or something since Devon was there? I forget, the only reason I touched my Gen III games recently was to catch a Safari Ball Scyther

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016

Dive Balls were available in RSE. What would make that SUUUUCCHHHH a pain would be that in Colloseum you only get one of each Pokemon that is available in the game. So, you would have to pick one of the other two Johto Starters in the begining so that Croconaw would be available after defeating Evice. You would need to trade over a Pokemon holding the dive ball, then use that when you battle the grunt with Croconaw.

I'll think about just how bad I feel about the ending of Colosseum after this play thru before I consider going at it a third time.

Those of you that are not aware:
    In Colosseum there are no gyms. The evil team that is trying to take over the world is all you battle, and at the end of the story you face the equivalent of an elite four followed by a champion. But since you are playing an evil organization the Elite four style battles are done one after the other with no break to use heal items on your team. Same goes for the Champion battle which is the boss of team Cipher, Evice. All battles are double battles, and Evice has both a Slaking and a Slowking. Typically his SLowking and Slaking come out at the same time and the slowking uses SKill swap on the Slaking, which in turns brutally beats your team while you scramble to heal up.

I'm a fan of the game and had been doing a second play thru as a personal challenge to catch everything in a Premier ball. The first time around I used the MasterBall Glitch on almost every snag which makes the game much easier. I resetted to get the Croconaw to be female. I had put this on hold while working on my national dex in X/Y but not I'm going to TRY to spend some time every night on my progress in Colloseum just to be able to have these in X/Y.

Oh snap, I am definitely interested in that as well lol. (I'll swap one of my own nonstandard Ball female Johto starters for it in the future?)

Looks awesome though, I assume you had to painstakingly trade over one Premier Ball at a time >.< Or is that only for other Devon Corp Balls?

Premier balls are available in game, right from the begining at the outskirt stand. Just like in most other games you get them by buying 10 regular Pokeballs. Otherwise I would have had to faint the Croconaw and wait until after beating Team Cipher to catch it, as it is only after beating story mode that you can trade with RSE. It is only the other special balls that you would have to trade one by one. Although the others serve no in game reason, except maybe the timer ball, as especially some of the battles again Cipher Admins felt like they went forever. Repeat balls are worthless as you only get one of each Pokemon that is in game. But, if I wanted any of the other balls I could certainly trade them over after beating the story again. Seems more fun to catch everything in a Premier Ball. ALthough Croconaw in a Diveball would have been a nice one to have.

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    I'm curious as to the reason. The Machop line is outclassed in like every way by that Gen 5 line. I think it starts with Timburr? For the life of me I can't remember their names.
    As I recall, a certain VGC champion last year used a Machamp. It may have the disadvantage stat wise, but it makes up for that with it's ability to never miss.
    Wanted to post this photo for a certain Premier Ball loving collector here... ;-)

https://24.media.tumblr.com/31f56cbb3d3e124f989636b4d20cbced/tumblr_n18vphTYgz1rt1f3oo1_500.jpg

I promise to breed and share when I can.(Going to take at least a few weeks... I do not get much time to play Colloseum, and the final battle is BRUTAL.... )
    There's more than one Premier Ball lover around here! And I also love Feraligatr. Hope I can get one too.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    There's more than one Premier Ball lover around here! And I also love Feraligatr. Hope I can get one too.

Once I can trade it over I will breed plenty for everyone who wants one. I honestly did not realize how much discussion that picture was going to generate. I would say expect me to be able to do it in two weeks maybe. I'll post an update when I'm close to done with the story mode.

Years
    Once I can trade it over I will breed plenty for everyone who wants one. I honestly did not realize how much discussion that picture was going to generate. I would say expect me to be able to do it in two weeks maybe. I'll post an update when I'm close to done with the story mode.
    I'm sure by the end of the week all of us regulars are going to want one! XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016

I'm sure by the end of the week all of us regulars are going to want one! XD

I'm beginning to see that. I failed to properly gauge the popularity of the Premier Ball. All the regulars might want one by the end of the week.... But my ability to finish Colloseum will be a hold up.

Years
    Luxury Ball > Premier Ball. Luxury Ball is literally a luxury in gen III games because its availability was extremely limited in those games.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Luxury Ball > Premier Ball. Luxury Ball is literally a luxury in gen III games because its availability was extremely limited in those games.
    I personally hate the design of the Luxury Ball, but I know a lot of people who like it. It's just not for me. I like Dusk Ball and Premier Ball.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back