• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Haha you noobs!! I just figured out how to fully Poké-Amie Pokémon without spending any time. GOML!!

My daughter is having the time of her life. :D

She also can't mess anything up although she kept trying to do my trade with lunis.... >.>

No battles or trading for her, we'll get her into that later. Maybe I'll breed her a pretty team, possibly in Dream Balls? Ideas?

By the gods we are twins. I get my wife in on it too. She actually does a lot of the boring stuff for me:).

Your little lady needs a shiny cottonee on her team.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    You old people and your children.

I'm 26!! You're old!!

By the gods we are twins. I get my wife in on it too. She actually does a lot of the boring stuff for me:).

Your little lady needs a shiny cottonee on her team.

A Shiny Cottonee you say? Reason behind this choice? I can try to find one in Dream Ball. Keep it as Cottonee? I guess most kids on the games don't have evolved Pokémon anyway.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I'm younger than all of you! I'll just pretend you're all my children and have you do stuff for me.

Years
  • Actually I was thinking of how pretty the evolved form is and how excited she would possibly be to see it evolve into that :P

I'm younger than all of you! I'll just pretend you're all my children and have you do stuff for me.

You must have some big birthing hips to go with those big hands you mentioned earlier if we are all your children ;)

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Okay Trade Corner, we have Cottonee, I need up to 5 more to hunt for. I would prefer something I can get in a Dream Ball. I was just thinking I could teach her how to Battle in Maison because all those people are really easy and you can rebattle them. No purpose throwing her into the E4 to start lol.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Hm.... pretty and cute shinies... well, girls like Pink, maybe.... Dratini? but then Shiny Dragonite is an ugly shade of green @_@
    AIPOM! it's cute to begin with and it's pink.. and it doesn't turn an ugly color on evolution... same for Sneasle... and Skorupi (it's red)
    Also, Shiny Mereep. When it evolves to Ampharos and goes Mega, it's FABULOUS!
    Shiny Charmander? SHINY CHARIZARD IS TOTALLY BA.
    And Shiny Oddish... because Shiny Bellosom is pretty!

Dream ball Vulpix! Cute fox <3 what does the fox say?

(don't kill me please)
    The fox says that meme is SO last year.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    The fox says that meme is SO last year.

Watch some nature shows, cause the fox acctually says quite a lot.

They have something like 100 different vocal inflections. You would sooo not believe how accurate that song really is.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Shiny Mareep is absolutely genius!! Slow as all hell upon Mega Evolution but whatever. Great ideas. I think I have a full team to collect. Cottonee, Mareep, Vulpix are all winners. Can I get a Female Eevee in a Dream Ball? I will look into the other teammates suggested by Potatoe. The Eeveelution she goes with should be interesting. I'll have to show them all to her and evolve it myself probably.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Female Eevee in a dream ball is possible! Have you not been reading this thread? :P

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Shiny Mareep is absolutely genius!! Slow as all hell upon Mega Evolution but whatever. Great ideas. I think I have a full team to collect. Cottonee, Mareep, Vulpix are all winners. Can I get a Female Eevee in a Dream Ball? I will look into the other teammates suggested by Potatoe. The Eeveelution she goes with should be interesting. I'll have to show them all to her and evolve it myself probably.

If I wasn't busy on White, I'd breed that.... unless you wanna borrow mine for a while. unless someone else has one!

hm... my favorite Shiny Eeveelutions are Vaporeon (pink), Umbreon (blue marks), Sylveon (blue instead of pink), and Flareon (it's GOLDEN!)

Years
  • Female Eevee in a dream ball is possible! Have you not been reading this thread? :P

Yeah, you have to get it from a DWF Eevee that was obtained in a Gen V game. I transferred over my DWF Eevee from White 2 today, and have two in the Daycare right now, unfortunately they both have 31 Attack and only one has 31 Sp Atk. x( I could trade my 31/x/31/x/x/31 Female Dream Ball Anticipation Eevee to Kirk if he wants it, since I don't need it that badly anymore (although i'd prefer to at least wait until I get an ideal Anticipation Eevee that I can use).

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Hey to everybody, yes any help would be appreciated. IV are entirely unimportant as I can breed myself. Ability would be nice as Hidden.

EV has already given me a Female HA Vulpix in Dream Ball so that's nice. I think a round of applause is in order for her.

That leaves, Mareep, Eevee, Cottonee. Still looking into whatever else.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Can I get a Female Eevee in a Dream Ball? I will look into the other teammates suggested by Potatoe. The Eeveelution she goes with should be interesting. I'll have to show them all to her and evolve it myself probably.

Totally was available. Here is the little lady that I am breeding all my HP Eevee's with:

Trade Corner DCC
    Trade Corner DCC
    #133 Eevee ♀ (level 10)
    Trade Corner DCC

OT:
    Trade Corner DCC
    RUSH ♀ (Black, 2112/24292)
    Docile - Anticipation - 31/10/31/10/31/30 - Untrained
    Tackle - Helping Hand - Sand-Attack - Charm

So far she has not bred me a single female.... and those two 10's keep cropping up in many of her babys. I have been breeding for her with my all 30 Ditto. Look over the last few pages of this thread to see her most impressive offspring.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2014
    Today I got a timid shiny 5Iv snivy!and a dark void smaergle(but now that I have it im a not sure what to do with it lolO_o)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back