• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade Or No?

Years
No. Not a fan of the zard. Used to be, but its overuse by gamefreak has made me dislike it xD

My Altarianite for your Banettite?

Years
Oooh that's nasty!

Ok let's trade... I love Clefairy and all things moon related, plus Jigglypuff is starting to give me a sore head :)

My Fearow for your Skarmory?

Years
Hmm... I rarely use my master ball. Don't use PP max all that much either.
Trade I guess, rather impartial to either but some PP maxes could be useful.

My Sport Ball for your Safari Ball?

Years
Sure, why not do the trade? It's pretty much the same thing, and the sports ball has the letter S on it like my name begins with. So that makes it slightly better.

Trade me your dream ball and I'll give you this beast ball in exchange. Deal?

Years
I have the event Victini, so I had to think about if I would actually trade it for a shiny zubat-- no, even though Zubat is a shiny I don't have. Because of how abundant Zubat is, it would still be easier for me to obtain a shiny one than find another Victini. So I'm keeping this, can't trade.

Two big nuggets for your heart scale?

Back