• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Train Store and Release- remastered

Years
This thread was made years ago, back in 2017, and hasn't had any activity for months. Let's remake it all bright, shiny and new, and make it better than ever!

You guys know the drill. We start with choice of three pokemon, but you can only train one right away, another will have to be stored in the pc now and one will have to be released back into the wild, so choose wisely.

I'll give you three, and once you have posted your decisions, leave a choice of three for the next poster.

Zebstrika, Luxray, Manectric?

Years
Release Charizard, Train Ninetales, Box Arcanine I don't have a fox bias at all!

Slither Wing, Great Tusk, Iron Valiant

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Train Shaymin, Store Darkrai and Release Arceus

Pikachu, Dedenne and Emolga

Years
Release Clefairy, Box Impidimp, Train Flabebe. I can't release Flabebe and I kinda wanna try out Grimmsnarl.

Excadrill, Aggron, Archaludon

Years
  • Age 35
  • Online now
Train: Archaludon. Never really used Duraludon much (if at all?). Would like to.
Store: Excadrill. A solid Pokemon.
Release: Aggron. Used it before (as a Mega). Likes the design. Not super attached otherwise.

Forretress, Furret, Furfrou

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Train Furret, store Forretress and release Furfrou

Metapod, Kakuna, Ditto

Years
Kinda wanna release two here... oh well...

train Aggron, Box Bastiodon, and release Probopass

Cramorant, Pelipper, Swanna

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Train Raticate, store Bibarel, and release Watchog... and let Raticate rip it apart.

Honchkrow, Mandibuzz, and Bombirdier

Back