• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Train Store and Release- remastered

Citra La Magicienne

The Most Inconsistent Forum Poster
Years
  • Train Seismitoad, Box Toxicroak, Release Poliwrath

Also, idk if it was something in the original thread, but I love the unstated rule that every trio is related in someway. Makes it more fun than just random Pokemon in my opinion :D

Hisuian Zorua, Hisuian Voltorb, Hisuian Growlithe

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen today
    Train Hisuian Zorua, store Hisuian Growlithe, and release Hisuian Voltorb.

Hitmontop, Electivire, and Annihilape

Years
    • Age 35
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Train Bewear. Cannot recall using one. Always seemed really good (with Fluffy).
    Box Ursaring. See above, but not as good. Is not keen on trying to fiddle with Guts + Facade. Likely does not have a Flame Orb.
    Release Beartic. Likes the design. Typically gets outclassed. Also relies on Icicle Crash, which can miss.

Hisuian Qwilfish, Galarian Corsola, and Alolan Geodude

Years
  • Release Hisuian Qwilfish, Train Galarian Corsola because Cursola, and Box Alolan Geodude because trade evo for final stage.

Unfezant, Toucannon, Pidgeot

Years
  • I'd kill two of them if given the chance. =P
    Err... Box Gouging Fire, Train Raging Bolt, Kill Release Walking Wake.
    Raging Bolt is the only one I find okay of these 3 =P

Type:Null, Kubfu, Cosmog

Years
  • I like all three :sadwick:
    hmm... Meganium is definitely a train.. who do I release though.... :sadwick:

Train Meganium, Store Feraligatr, Release Typhlosion... I think? Hisui typhlosion made me edge over the release to it...

Aromatisse, Granbull, Slurpuff

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen today
    Train Granbull, Store Slurpuff, Relase Aromatisse

Gorebyss, Combusken, Luxio

Years
  • Dang, I like all 3 of these

Train Hawlucha because it was one my ace pokemon in Y, store Flamigo because it was part of my Pokemon Violet team and I guess I'll store Sirfetch'd just because I had Shield, so I didn't use it my initial playthrough, so not as much nostalgia as the other two, but I still love it.

Meowth, growlithe, pikachu

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen today
    Train Growlithe, Store Pikachu, Release Meowth.

Palkia, Dialga, Magikarp

Back