• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trinkets, keychains, just look at my keyring, dear me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I got my first house key in high school followed by my car key. My key chain has those two keys, a purple stretchy band to put around my wrist, and a crystal.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    I got my first keychain when I got my car key at 15, and on it now I have a bungee cord tied up with a compass, two small flashlights, my house key, and two car keys (one to my car and one to my moms). I keep it on a carabiner so that I can just hook it into the betloops on my pants

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • (Remember everyone, although it's unlikely on a place like this, people CAN copy your keys from just a photo so be careful about posting them anywhere. n_n)

I only have keys on my keyring, although my keychain is a chain of Pikachu and two Pichu. I don't even remember exactly what keys are on it. I think keys to my parents' house, and I guess my own house keys? We have a code on our door so I don't actually need to carry keys with me anywhere and I often don't bother switching them between my purse and backpack. I just have to remember to replace the batteries every so often so that it works, lol. I don't keep anything else on my keys because they aren't the most important thing for me, and I'd rather keep them light when I do carry them around.

IMG_0015.jpg

I got my first house keys when I was maybe... 9? Sometimes I would be the last one out of the house in the mornings or I'd get home shortly before my babysitter would, so I had to have keys to lock up.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Uhh. Two Pikachu keychains, a Stitch, a Heiji (From Detective Conan), a few of those little card things (one is Walgreens, PetCo, CVS, and I think one other one?), and then a key to the store I work at. I actually don't have my house key on it right now (we have a tendency to not lock our house oops) though it won't matter in a week or two as we're moving. Once we move I'll probably have a house key on it again.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • For the actual keys themselves, I have my car key/alarm, a front and back key for my apartment, a Star Wars key for my mom's house, and a key for a house where I watched someone's pets, but that was years ago, lol. For actual trinkets, I have a Lego R2D2, a blue band thing, an OHS Class of 2010 thing that needs to come off because that's old as shit, and a Boo. I think I've got my YMCA card on there too, despite never...going...there...yeah...lol

My first set of keys I wouldn't call a set cause it was just the key itself, but I think I was 14 when I got my own key to carry around with me. I kept it on a necklace...worked out well cause I was obsessed with keys in my teen years, so I never really forgot it since I thought I was ~making a statement~ or whatever.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I don't keep anything special on my keyring. Just my car keys, apartment keys, and parents' house keys. The fools, they let my keep the house key after I moved out.

Years
  • Got my first set of keys when I was 11, since I was usually the first one home after school.

Right now, I've just been keeping my house key in my wallet, as my keyring broke, and I haven't gotten a new one yet. I've got my work keys on a Fan Expo lanyard though, with a Harley Quinn figurine on the same ring.

bill flibby

Chase is my favorite
    Years
  • I have an Kaito from vocaloid and an Hatsune Miku from vocaloid on my house keys.
    I think I'd like to have a little Hatsune on my keys.

Aside from actual keys (house, car, mail, bike, some janitor closet at the community closet college I used to attend) there's just a tiny sharpie and a cute voodoo doll jamming out to some tunes. I've had the doll for about 5 years. I don't ever want to get rid of it.

Last edited:

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    Apart from keys, the only things i have is two little Pokémon figures, a Pikachu and a Piplup.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • I don't have any right now, but I'd really like to get some Pokémon keychains. Maybe I'll find some at NY Comic Con :P

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Aside from keys, I have a blue cutout metal keychain in the shape of the state of South Carolina (despite living in North Carolina lol), a Harris Teeter VIC discount card, a Sailor Mercury keychain, and an Asuna from Sword Art Online keychain.

I have Leaf and Serena keychains (custom made at an anime con artist's alley table), as well as a souvenir Charleston, SC keychain, but I'm afraid to put them on my everyday-use keychain for fear of them getting damaged...

Back