• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trinkets, keychains, just look at my keyring, dear me.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    What kind of "trinkets" do you have on your keyring to your house keys?

Annnd, how old were you when got your first set of keys?

---

Let's see. A CVS extra care card, my portable library card, a keychain with my birth-name on it, and a Mets' keychain. Oh, and of course, my house keys, lol.

I was 15. I was pissed about getting them so late in my teenage life.

---

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I rarely use my keys nowadays but my keychain has a small size Meloetta I got from YesAsia, a hard plastic covered souvenir keychain my Mom got from Las Vegas after her trip (random honestly), and my late uncle's keychain size sandal souvenir he gave me when I was younger (<3) and my house key. I got a set of key(s) when I was like 11 I believe, I honestly forgot because it wasn't important anyways at the time.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Here is my key chain on my book bag and the others on my key ring.

Spoiler:

Years
    I don't remember at what age I got my first set of keys. Might have been somewhat young, and by that I mean younger teenager, since I do remember things like walking home from school and having to unlock the door because my parents were still at work.

What I currently have on my keyring is a little shaymin keychain figurine (used to be a prinplup, but then I found the shaymin in a store and I switched it out and haven't looked back since), and some beaded little cowrie shell thing that I got from the wedding I went to a few months ago. And the keys on there are basically my house keys and my mailbox key.

I might take a pic of them in a bit just to show them off.

Years
    I just have my keys attached to an angry birds keychain thing I got a few years back. It's still in good condition too!

As for my first set, maybe when I was a teen? I don't really recall.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I... don't carry anything like them. I have no reason to since I live with my parents still. I never go out or drive a car or nothing. :c Though, I do have trinkets on my backpack, does that count?

However, in high school, I did get a spare key in case my parents weren't home before I was. That was just a normal house key though... I don't recall having anything too special to hold it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    i got my house key when I was in like...6th grade so I could unlock the door when i walked home from school

my keychain has nothing but my car keys & remote, house key, dorm key, gym membership card and a Hibbet Sports MVP membership card on it. i used to keep my drum key on it but was heavy and bulky so i just keep it in my bag now.

Years
    I don't think I got house keys until I was 16, because my parents never locked the house. The apartment we moved into automatically locked so I needed that key.

Right now the only keychain I have is a pink owl one I got at Wal-Mart. I need to geek it up sometime.
    I am now tempted to buy the only keychain the Pokemon Center online store sells... it's got Whimsicott and the Substitute on it and it looks pretty cool.

Years
    I'm like Sammi in that I live in an apartment complex, so my keys have a special device you wave in front that triggers a little beep when the door is ready to open. I also have a USB attached and well, tons of keys so that's that.

Years
    I have a scorpion encased in gel which is suppose to represent my zodiac sign of Scorpio. I also have a tardis key thing along with various scan cards for stores and a gym

Sirfetch’d

I'd take a picture of my keys but I seem to have left them in the other room. My keychain is pretty bare though in all honesty. I have my house key, a USB, my car keys, and my mom's spare care key on it. I used to have a little pendant thing from my old high school on it but it fell off at some point and I have no idea where it is.

Years
    I carry two plastic things with the number from Poison Control that I got from a health fair at school, along with the key to my bike's lock, a nail clipper, and my USB; they hang off of a Army Strong lanyard. I got my keys somewhere in seventh grade when I had to take a bus because the middle school was across the city.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    When I got my first set of keys, it was probably in middle school. I needed a house key to get into the house when no one was home. As for trinkets, I have my American Eagle card, CVS card, and my "Class of 2012" keyring. Oh and I have my car key, which is really my mom's spare car key -.-

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
    Euphonium, I also have a CVS card! :P

I also have a rite aid card, a stop&shop card, a lowes foods card, a best buy card and a petco card. Yay rewards cards! :)

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    My keychain is like one of those Russian dolls with smaller dolls in them. I used to have one big keychain, got a smaller one for my new bike, that got attached to the big one, then got one for the new garage, that one got attached to the bike one. I'm really focusing on this chain part of keychain. It's ring is than heavily decorated with trinkets that got stuck on it since I was 6 years old. It has a plastic bone, a bottle opener, a thing you can clip things to, a holder for coins when you visit the supermarket and you have to put one in a cart, and even more stuff. Honestly, this post just reminds me that I need to clean up my keychain, instead of dragging this gangster necklace with keys on it around.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I got hella stuff on my lanyard man. let's see I got my house key, my mailox key, the keys to my gym locker, my gym id, my car keys, my airport id, a flashdrive, and of course a bottle opener. I am seriously putting my car's transmission in jeopardy with all this shit but it's worth the convenience

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I have a Richmond Football Club plastic logo along with a opal-like ornament from Thailand that one of my room mates got me when they stayed at my college for a week. Other than that, not much. I prefer to keep it minimum especially if they're in my pocket on my bag. Nowadays I need to conserve travelling space as much as possible.

Years
    My keychain is pretty simple really. The only keys on it are one for the house, one for the car and one for the dance studio and my only trinket is a tiny replica of a dance shoe. It might be worth noting that my key is shaped like a skull though.

Oh and I got my first house key when I was about eleven.

Back