• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Trumpets: Hoenn Chronicles (OOC)

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018
    Then it's settled. Slight change though; going to Route 102 first and then to Route 103 to meet y'all.

Route 201 actually leads to another city though; Route 103 leads to a random body of water. Assuming the catch goes well, I'm off back to Odale and off to Route 102. You would be pointlessly going backwards?

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Will be reading on the posts in a while. :)

And yes, 103 leads nowhere. Unless you're doing a mission or getting lost, there's absolutely nothing in route 103.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Ellis is heading to Route 103 again to do some pokemon catching this time! Would love to run into anyone who'll be in the area doing the same. *V*d We can catch some 'mons together!

If anything I'll probably just jump on the next person who's nearby so beware the sleepy sootpolis boy LOL

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    Ellis is heading to Route 103 again to do some pokemon catching this time! Would love to run into anyone who'll be in the area doing the same. *V*d We can catch some 'mons together!

If anything I'll probably just jump on the next person who's nearby so beware the sleepy sootpolis boy LOL

Happy to offer Linnet up haha! She's currently hanging out at the edge of Oldale heading towards Route 103!

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018
    Meanwhile I must stare at a shaking pokeball for who knows how many hours until I'm able to post again... The suspense is real....

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Happy to offer Linnet up haha! She's currently hanging out at the edge of Oldale heading towards Route 103!

Ooh! Sure-- Maybe they can head there together then? I'll make a post now and then we'll see who else we meet along the way /thumbsup

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    Ooh! Sure-- Maybe they can head there together then? I'll make a post now and then we'll see who else we meet along the way /thumbsup

Got a quick reply for you! c: No rush or anything, but if you'd like to move them down the Route, feel free; short of something truly dramatic, Linnet's pretty content to follow someone who has more of a clue what's going on than she does.

LinearAxel

That Dream...Make it Come True!
    Years
  • Rose has a mission with Crazy Foot guy on route 102, then she'll be hanging around to try to find a Ralts, so she'll probably group up with anyone around route 102 while she's there. Pokemon people are best people! c=

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Got a quick reply for you! c: No rush or anything, but if you'd like to move them down the Route, feel free; short of something truly dramatic, Linnet's pretty content to follow someone who has more of a clue what's going on than she does.

Just threw something in real fast-- if we don't see anyone else before tomorrow or something then they can go fight trainers/get pokemon or something! /thumbsup

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    Just threw something in real fast-- if we don't see anyone else before tomorrow or something then they can go fight trainers/get pokemon or something! /thumbsup

Sounds like a plan to me! I'll try to toss a post up tonight one way or another; if no other trainer talks to them, I think I'll probably toss in a Pokemon for Linnet to try to catch. If you want me to go ahead and mention whatever Pokemon you had in mind for Ellis (like, I don't know, they stumble on a pair of Pokemon playing/fighting/something), or a trainer for him to battle, just lemme know and I'd be happy to write it out super vaguely or something?

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
    Years
  • Rose has a mission with Crazy Foot guy on route 102, then she'll be hanging around to try to find a Ralts, so she'll probably group up with anyone around route 102 while she's there. Pokemon people are best people! c=

I might end up grouping up with you since I wanna go straight to Route 102 now to go and catch a Pokemon. I'll write in my post after everyone is already going to Route 102 and say that Zachry went shopping and was lounging at the Pokemon Center in the mean time.

jombii

Years
  • New area coming out this week! Petalburg City (+ three missions + a gym battle) will be coming up. Better train up!

A few reminders: you can always teach your Pokemon new moves! I will be now be monitoring your Pokemon's moves from your SUs and probably call out some people. :)

Anyway, happy Valentines!

LinearAxel

That Dream...Make it Come True!
    Years
  • I might end up grouping up with you since I wanna go straight to Route 102 now to go and catch a Pokemon. I'll write in my post after everyone is already going to Route 102 and say that Zachry went shopping and was lounging at the Pokemon Center in the mean time.

Perfect! I'm writing her adventure with Footprint guy now (which is hilarious), and once they part ways, she'll be on route 102. Team Firefox is a-go!

New area coming out this week! Petalburg City (+ three missions + a gym battle) will be coming up. Better train up!

A few reminders: you can always teach your Pokemon new moves! I will be now be monitoring your Pokemon's moves from your SUs and probably call out some people. :)

I was going to send you a message about moves tonight, but since we're on the subject I'll ask it here. =D

How often will the mons be able to learn a new move? Is it every location, every city, or does their need to be like a training montage message where the trainer teaches the 'mon? I was kind of thinking that Poochyena starts to pick up Fire Fang after it sees Vulpix use fire type moves a few times.

And I'll leave the new mon's moves here:

Poochyena (Kiba) Bite, Take Down, Thunder Fang

Skiddo (Shura) Vine Whip, Seed Bomb, Synthesis, Sunny Day, Brick Break

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    New area coming out this week! Petalburg City (+ three missions + a gym battle) will be coming up. Better train up!

Oooh new missions! :O

jombii

Years
  • How often will the mons be able to learn a new move? Is it every location, every city, or does their need to be like a training montage message where the trainer teaches the 'mon? I was kind of thinking that Poochyena starts to pick up Fire Fang after it sees Vulpix use fire type moves a few times.

And I'll leave the new mon's moves here:

Poochyena (Kiba) Bite, Take Down, Thunder Fang

Skiddo (Shura) Vine Whip, Seed Bomb, Synthesis, Sunny Day, Brick Break

It depends on you when and where to teach it. As long as it's at a reasonable pace, with reasonable moves, I'll be fine on it. Seeing someone use the same move actually is a great way to teach 'mons new attacks.

Also, I'll appreciate it if those people who caught new things did the same as above.

Oooh new missions! :O

Forgot to mention that Loki and LinearAxel are barred from doing the next mission. Maybe on the next one?

jombii

Years
  • HMs are practically non-existent. You can use cut, strength, etc naturally if the Pokemon can learn it. However, for areas needing Surf/ Waterfall, I will be telling you if it is possible for you to traverse it. For example, there's some of you who has a Pokemon that can use Surf already. However, the Route 103 water route is still not accessible to you guys.

Of course, if you need to use an HM in battle, it will take up a moveslot. Only the overworld use will be exempt for this route.

Back