• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: TRYANT STAFF CROSSED THE LINE x2

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    The other Facebook staff and I would like to clear the air and assure you all we did not intend on making an April Fool's joke.

We do not know who April is, and we're concerned that this person is going around fooling the masses. We were only trying to spread holiday cheer, but apparently our calendars are off. We do apologize.

Please, return to your normal, mundane schedules.

Years
    I have to ask....why the Miltank theme?

Because the coders likely got stressed out by all the complaints of previous years and the memberbase's extremely divided opinions on the AF themes and decided to play it safe instead by giving only Daily the AF treatment and not the entire forum.

Years
    Because the coders likely got stressed out by all the complaints of previous years and the memberbase's extremely divided opinions on the AF themes and decided to play it safe instead by giving only Daily the AF treatment and not the entire forum.

That didn't really answer his question at all xD
    It's something to do with Sylphiel I believe.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    I have to ask....why the Miltank theme?
    Daily --> Dairy, and given the existence of Miltank and MooMoo Milk, etc, it just happened that we did articles on it and Jess also did the icon. (Dairy idea was originally last year though actually, just what we ended up going with). And then we did other articles on non-Miltank topics for the day too.
    Daily AF is completely separate to forum plans. I was going to have some AF prank for Daily regardless.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    UGH, DO YOU KNOW WHAT HURTS ME THE MOST HUH???

I finally get staffed this year, just in time for fucking April Fool's, excited to be a part of the planning and what do I get??? NOTHING. JUST BECAUSE MOST OF YOU GUYS HATE IT, THEY CANCELLED IT. You #teamIDGAF members suck for ruining my experience with AF on PC forever. And can I just say that it's JUST ONE DAY. JUST ONE EFFING DAY. CANT YOU GUYS TAKE A JOKE??? UGH.

#teamAF forever <3 love you fun loving guys

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    The best April Fools Pranks were Todoroki followed by the Mobile Tsk prank. By that I mean the one where someone pretended to be Mobile Tsk. Both excellent.

Back