• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TtA: The Human Revolution GAME OVER

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Duck

I have the last one, but I was told to hold on to it last time and was under the impression we weren't doing the thing anymore, since Wiz said he only wanted the Yellow one.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Duck! I wonder what's so special about ducking, anyway.

Think someone would be... idiotic enough to say the other word as the first word in a post?

(Does it count if it's not the first word?)

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • are you srs rn >.> omgus gp you do realize that syn wrote that message because he thought i was the one who threw a potion at him, when in fact i didnt... well tbh i did electrocute him once and made him speak in gifs... oh and sorry bout electrocuting you in d1, you're fault for soaking me in your secretions... and im also sorry for powering up the generator, and then breaking the generator into spare parts. yeah. Im real sorry :P

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Duck!

Duck

Well, that was quicker than I expected... hmm... alright then, let's start another one! This time, you have to have one sentence with your duck or doom post, and this time, the person that says doom inflicts themselves and the previous person with Reverse.

And any posts before this new game started don't count towards this new game.

Now, for the results you've been waiting for.
    Gunner is a Pokemon and gimmepie is a Pokemon.

Interesting that they're marked with different colours.

This probably counts as something...

Years
  • Duck

I'd expect this to be a red - mafia; blue -inno; green - third party. Though I'm not sure what goal a third party pokémon would have...

Years
  • Duck

You think G would enclose his secrets to more then one trustworthy apprentice? That's risky.

Back