• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TtA: The Human Revolution GAME OVER

Years
    Hmm, yeah, I could be wrong on this. Now I'm actually re-thinking this since Absol claimed Octillery. Perhaps Absol is just the resident water soaker then lol (and maybe she's also the one who messed with the Typewriter? It became the Inky Typewriter which kind of makes me think Octillery -> Octazooka -> inked up typewriter)

There are other voters on the Johnny wagon that kind of stand out (besides Absol). I'll be back in an hour or so, I'll probably think about changing my vote then

How about no, because I was pretty much confirmed as the water-soaker on the first day. I was also the one who filled Zehn's box.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    What the ****

Edit: target Locked Safe #2

Last edited:
    Years
    3 and [Target] Omicron

Omi just tends to be my go-to when I'm probably about to kill someone I guess?
    Well when Fox is dead anyway

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Soaker number five, aim at gimmiepie

JohnnyMustang is back, and I'm like "ack!"

Alignment is unknown, some things are meant to be known.

Someone could tell us, but I don't think it's good for us.

Someone gave me a potion for some reason, and now I'm stuck with the effects of this potion.

Guess someone had it out for me, as I keep getting the meeps.

This is annoying. Very annoying.

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    Soaker number 2 aim at Syndrome

Thank you based Bardothren for letting me avenge myself <3

Years
    Soaker number five, aim at gimmiepie
    Soaker number 2 aim at Syndrome

Can you two explain what's so funny about splashing potentially deadly liquids at confirmed pokémon?
    Now if someone was to try and splash water at me to take out the fire (I don't think it would work), that'd be fine, I guess. But did I miss any reason why you'd try to inflict something on gimmie or Syn?

Back