• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

turn-ons.

Azonic

hello friends
Years
  • i really like people who are fun to talk to and talk a lot. i like real and honest people over polite ones. nice smile.

strangely enough im not even that attracted to confidence but at the same time i HATE people who constantly devalue themselves.

Years
  • I'm gonna need a strong connection on an emotional level before I even think about getting sexual with anyone.

There's nothing more of a turn-on than knowing that you understand each other. And that's the same situation with me. I need a certain level of emotional connection between myself and another person before I start feeling the effects of being potentially attracted to someone. If that's not there, there's nothing that would get me all...tingly.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Similar tastes, understanding that I'm lazy/not really social and a liking for video games are what I'd like in a girlfriend.

Also petite blondes in underwear get the blood rushing very very easily.

Years
  • I just like someone who you can connect with on a level. When I like someone, I generally get a bit more... sincere with what I tell them.

Considerate would be great trait wise. I'm usually the type to listen, but everyone needs someone to share stuff with.

I've dated girls who- when I showed emotions - backed off instantly. It was probably my own fault for getting a bit too personal, but still.

Shallow wise... I do prefer shorter girls(5'8" warrior here!). I'm not too pushed on weight, or that other stuff.

I just like a nice girl. I can be shy, quiet and find it hard to formulate my emotions(When speaking) into words that make actual sentences-So, patience with that would be wonderful!

Anyway, this isn't really a list. You can meet so many different people. I might end up with a selfish, impatient 6' foot lass! Who knows?!

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    If there is one thing I like in a girl, it's different colored hair also accompanied with twin-tails, my favorite style of hair. I also would like a girl who is accepting, and completely honest.

Years
  • Intelligent, cute and a total dork (glasses are cool too). Of course, I mean dork as in somebody with a passion for something that I have a passion for. I don't know.

I don't want to sound like I'm fat shaming either, but the people I tend to like are generally skinny. HOWEVER, that's not surprising considering how there is a psychological theory that states that you like people with similar amounts of body fat as you, and I'm skinny as ♥♥♥♥. I have no beef with people of a larger size, I just don't really find them attractive. Each to their own, you know?

It also helps if they're short.

Back