• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TURN-ONS

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    personality-wise, someone who is into the same stuff as me and i can easily get lost in conversation with, someone who makes me laugh & can switch from lighthearted banter to serious, philosophical topics without faltering... intelligence can also be a nice extra, but it's not my main focus. also, someone who is open-minded and is accepting of others regardless of their 'flaws' is what i usually go for. finally, confidence and a 'cocky' attitude is something i've always found adorable

appearance-wise, it differs between gender. i like tall boys ( i'm quite tall so i get paranoid when they're shorter ) and boys with darker hair colours. i also really like brown eyes. on girls, i'm more focused on hair style and i prefer them shorter, lol. i'm not really picky when it comes to appearance tbh

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    Personality:

Sweet, kind, smart, able to have an intelligent conversation, sense of humor, can deal with my terrible humor.

Appearance:

I usually prefer brunettes or really dark hair. Although I do like dirty blond. I also tend to like girls with smaller chests. And girls that are medium height or shorter. Its hard to say to be honest because i much prefer personality over appearance and I just really like girls that i can be myself around, so I'm just pointing out commonalities between girls i have liked (is that weird?).

Years
    I really enjoy dorks. Someone that I can be silly with who has a great smile and laugh. I like a sincere and genuine personality and someone who's willing to deal with me in all of my shades. Someone who likes to compliment is also a plus. And can cook.

Onto the shallow side: Nice eyes (which seem to be blue despite my love for green eyes), nice voice, and not too skinny but not too large.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Not too picky with appearances but I absolutely need guys to keep themselves clean. If you can't be bothered to shower or brush your teeth more than once a week, even when I'm over, then I'll just quickly scoot out and you won't see me again kbye.

girl!!!!! raise those standards omg!!

--

but for me it's the jock aesthetic. like.. i won't go in depth but i'm sure y'all know what i'm talking about.

Lapis

✿ Flower Child ✿
    Years
    Looks: Preferably tall with pretty eyes.
    Personality: The majority of the guys I end up liking over the years have a sense of humor, a great amount of sarcasm, overall very intelligent, can be sweet when they need to be, they like memes, and they video games.

Woo. \o/

Back