• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TURN-ONS

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    TURN-ONS

I think this sums it up

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Appearance wise: Brunette (or Bluenette), cute face, small chest, nice legs.

Personality wise: Nice, Smart, Helpful, and Open Minded. Bonus if she shares similar interests.

Bay

Years
    For appearance, not sure I go for anything specific. I'm mostly drawn to the dark haired types, though.

Personality, someone with good humor and willing to listen even if they don't fully understand certain things going through with me.

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
    Years
    In terms of appearance, I'm kinda looking for a girl my age. It's kinda ironic though, because every relationship I've ever been in is with an older girl (biggest age difference was a year). I like girls that are cute, maybe even adorable, instead of girls that are just over the top sexy. I feel like I kinda freeze up around super hot girls (one of my weaknesses, take notes), and I don't wanna feel tense around someone I'm in a relationship with. I certainly don't like people who are hung up on their looks or are constantly trying to look "perfect", even when they already look fine to me.

Personality-wise, I prefer a girl who's willing to laugh and be themselves, the kind of person you'd have a beer with. I would prefer if that person shared my interests, but I enjoy talking with people that have different interests as well. For example, my ex-girlfriend is really into acting and I only really like to watch plays. I actually don't watch very much TV or many mainstream TV series, but I do watch a lot of anime on my computer. Anyways, back to what I'm actually supposed to talk about. I love someone who's willing to go on adventures and travel, sit and have an intellectual conversation, and sometimes stay at home and cuddle together and laugh at stupid jokes.

Okay maybe I'm pretty picky, but hey, it's not like I'll ever find this perfect idea of a person anyways, so it doesn't matter. Actually, personality-wise, Levy McGarden from Fairy Tail is literally a perfect example. In terms of looks...oh I'm not sure, I guess there are a bunch of good examples. I guess one example is Aika Tenkuubashi from Shomen Sample.

Well, there you go, a little look into my complicated mind. Hope you enjoyed.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    they can talk deeply with me, but they're still up to have fun.. aka not the mopey deep and not someone who is just all fun. the right amount of rough with me, appreciative of the things i do, can be sarcastic/witty with me

Years
    idk if this is, like, an inside joke or something, but as it stands to me right now, with zero context, this is by far my favorite post in the thread

If I mention chicken breasts, you'll probably get the idea.

Someone reasonably athletic would be nice. You don't have to go to the extremes that I do but be up for going on a bike ride once in a while together or something would be cool. A musician of sorts would be a plus as well. Having an interest in video games is also a plus - you don't have to be massively into them but the common ground would be nice.

Someone who can fend for themselves / stand on their own is a big turn on for me. I ain't playing no hero for the damsel in distress nonsense.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    A voice that makes me go purrr

Also beautiful eyes and great hair are turn-ons.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Appearance wise: I'm drawn to a guy that is clean, maintains a haircut that's above his shoulders, and is tall so that I fit under his chin when we embrace. A good smile and good scent draws me in. He doesn't have to be athletic, but inviting and comfortable enough with himself. It's something about how a great smile and confidence I find a more attractive than good looks and standoffish behavior.

Personality wise: Yeah, I'm quiet enough for two people so he should be more outgoing. Someone spontaneous that challenges me and gets me out of my shell, but intelligent enough to respect my boundaries. That right kind of humor and wit where we can finish each other's sentences and high five each other. Someone self-aware and can talk about life instead of ducking out when conversations get serious. I seek someone genuinely caring and supportive yet allows me to be independent enough to follow my own interests and stand for my own battles. I'm not someone that needs rescuing and can sustain myself. I like video games too, so he has to as well. Just looking for my player two in borderlands...

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
    e-er i... i um...wow this is... v-very... embarrassing ;/////; i um..i like guys or girls with a nice voice of course.. a nice face, a gorgeous, accepting personality and like.. theresa bunch of other stuff with kinks/fetishes but thats another topic ;; u-uhmm.. i also like people who are very comforting and touchy. er i..also like good/dark sense of humor and eh..yeah

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    e-er i... i um...wow this is... v-very... embarrassing ;/////; i um..i like guys or girls with a nice voice of course.. a nice face, a gorgeous, accepting personality and like.. theresa bunch of other stuff with kinks/fetishes but thats another topic ;; u-uhmm.. i also like people who are very comforting and touchy. er i..also like good/dark sense of humor and eh..yeah

Man you're a bit over the top with the nervousness. I don't really understand what's so embarrassing like damn boi the question ain't hard

Which reminds me: Confidence. Such a huge turn on.

Years
    Personality: I like a girl who can take a joke and give them too usually comes with being a potty mouth which is something I like since I curse like crazy as well. She'd also have to be into something like video games, anime, comics just something that we can share together as common interest or it won't work. I've been there when no similar interests were shared and it was boring as hell.

Appearance: I like a well kept girl but the messy ones are my favorite. Short hair is also an extremely big thing for me too along with imperfect teeth and big eyebrows and forehead. Their are more but those aren't appropriate for here.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Not really picky, but gorgeous eyes and a nice personality do me in every time.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
    you know i honestly don't really care about appearances; what matters to me is personality. perhaps i'm this way because my entire dating experience has been long-distance relationships, so i've always become more attached to personality than looks. i like people who are loyal, humorous, patient, and open-minded. i'm a very hard person to deal with in real life, what with having multiple mental illnesses that make me quite a difficult person to talk to. i'm attracted to people who understand what i'm going through and try to help as much as they can though they may not know how. it makes me feel validated, you know? i also like people who are more positive than negative, none of that edgy "i hate everyone >:((" mentality that pisses me off to no end. i don't know. i'd prefer to not even be friends with someone who takes pride in the fact that they hate the world and are mean to others. it shows immaturity to me, which is a big turn off. so i guess maturity as well is what entices me?

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    Primarily personality here. I love humor, loyalty, great smiles, how they talk and act, their all-around personality.. their eyes... and most importantly, oddly enough— their voice and their maturity. Voices just really get me, accents, deep voices particularly in guys.. just find it super attractive and intriguing! ♥ Maturity's super important to me too, I just tend to get attracted to it rather easily hahah. Good looks are really nice too but they're not something I find necessary as I tend to get more attracted when connecting with someone online rather than offline.

Back