• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] TwilightBlade's Shiny/Mythical Freebies

Days
    • Seen today
    I'll register you in 2 hours I can't connect to internet right now. Is the wait ok with you?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Will you be available in 2 hours? If not I'll be ready by 1:30pm eastern time zone.
    It's currently 10:20PM Eastern time for me, so no, I will be asleep after midnight. I am available tomorrow afternoon to trade. I will send you a message to coordinate the trade.

Days
    • Seen today
    Ok thanks. Is it ok if I still add you when I can, I'm don't have my 3ds with me. Should I add you whenever I can or should it be exactly Saturday afternoon.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi, I was looking at your list of freebies on the first page, and I'm tempted to request one of each in the 3DS games, Generation 6, on my Y version, but as per your rules, I guess I'm only allowed to request one per week, so I guess I'll just request one now for this week, and I'll be back next week to request another one. For now, I'd like to request a Timid Perfect Ditto, please. Hope that this is okay with you. Just let me know what you want in return for it.

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Hi, I was looking at your list of freebies on the first page, and I'm tempted to request one of each in the 3DS games, Generation 6, on my Y version, but as per your rules, I guess I'm only allowed to request one per week, so I guess I'll just request one now for this week, and I'll be back next week to request another one. For now, I'd like to request a Timid Perfect Ditto, please. Hope that this is okay with you. Just let me know what you want in return for it.

Hi there, I only have 1 person left in my queue, so feel free to request a couple more. Some are not available in generation 6, though (e.g. Shiny Latias). I will send you a direct message to coordinate the trade.

Days
    • Seen Jul 24, 2023
    Hello guys ! Can somebody give me Iron leaves or walking wave in exchange for a shiny ? Sorry for mistakes im french.
    Code :96396396

Days
    • Seen Aug 19, 2023
    Any chance I'd be able to get a hoopa? I'd appreciate it and appreciate these give aways you do!

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Thank you Commander Saturn.

Hello guys ! Can somebody give me Iron leaves or walking wave in exchange for a shiny ? Sorry for mistakes im french.
    Code :96396396
    Unfortunately I do not have a spare Iron Leaves / Walking Wave.

Any chance I'd be able to get a hoopa? I'd appreciate it and appreciate these give aways you do!
    If you still need a Hoopa, I can trade you one.

Days
    • Seen Aug 19, 2023
    Heya, I don't need the hoopa anymore thank you! I would like to do a trade for the Mew or Mewtwo if that's possible though. I appreciate it!

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Heya, I don't need the hoopa anymore thank you! I would like to do a trade for the Mew or Mewtwo if that's possible though. I appreciate it!

Hi there, I've sent you a direct message so let me know when you've returned.

Bumping my thread. I was going to wait until I caught a new shiny, but I haven't caught a new shiny besides a little Zubat... I am currently soft resetting for a shiny Reshiram in Omega Ruby with no luck.

Back