• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twitch Plays pokemon

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • Oh wow we hatched Togepi already and nicknamed it Lord/Prince Omelette. I guess he's gonna be our Lord Helix for this run. Let's see how long will we be in the Ruin of Alph. I bet it will be another hour.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm going to laugh if Lazor Gator never evolves because they keep pressing B whenever he tries to.

Treecko

Years
  • We will have a level 100 Totodile by the time we get to the E4.lol

Edit: Argh we lost Leer for Bite. :/ King Leer is no longer....

Last edited:

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • I really wouldn't be surprised if we had a Feraligatr by the time we got to Bugsy. Well, given that Twitch lets him evolve.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    How did they manage to evolve Pokemon when there was no democracy option no less. The only way they're going to be able to evolve anything is through democracy at this point or something so they have to time it right.

... Welp.

Treecko

Years
  • This will be King Leer if we don't evolve him ever.
    tumblr_n1udvsiLud1qhqb9no1_400.png

Like really we need democracy or he will never evolve. Will be stuck with a Totodile forever and if you ever tried beating the E4 with a unevolved Pokemon, it's not easy. Unfortunately , everyone is so anarchy driven ... *sigh*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Yeah I really like Anarchy though since it's what usually brings in the chaos but seriously democracy is going to be needed for simple things like evolving pokemon at this rate. And for some things that could be simple but lol anarchy Morty's Gym so it won't be.

Treecko

Years
  • Well no. xD But you get what I'm saying. We will have a high level Totodile before it evolves. Oh god Morty's Gym will be a pain in anarchy. Even I still struggle with it today.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I was checking out TPP earlier with my boyfriend and we couldn't handle the Ruins of the Alph music for more than five minutes haha. But anyway, I noticed a timer that said democracy would start in 46 minutes. So is each mode up for a certain amount of time, no voting by players? Didn't see ANARCHY all over the command screen either, so I figured as such. This was my first time checking it out since they started Crystal, so I probably missed some stuff lol.

Treecko

Years
  • This is from the Description
    Democracy mode is automatically selected at the start of every hour.

So pretty much it's now activated every hour and if anarchy is voted often , it switches back. Voting only happens when in democracy. And everytime it goes into into democracy , it switches back to anarchy quickly.

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
    Years
  • Well, we're finally in Azalea Town.

Too bad everyone's too focused on getting Balls from Kurt to heal anything. >.>

Treecko

Years
  • Kurt's Balls are awful though. Just ask JWittz.
    Spoiler:

I'm hearing people want to also deposit some Pokemon to make room for better ones , but I hate that idea cause getting into the PC is horrifying as proof by Bloody Sunday. I'd hate losing King Leer. :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Losing King Leer will make them have to do grinding because there is no way they can get anywhere with the team they have now without him. They seriously need to try harder (I mean I see they're at least trying) to level up pokes.

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
    Years
  • Losing Lazorgator would be massively detrimental, except, like what you said, we'd finally be forced to actually grind. Which is what we really need right now.

I hope Woopdashoop doesn't get released if and when they get to the PC. D:

Treecko

Years
  • We do and we need to stop not evolving Totodile. But everyone keeps spamming b at the wrong time. We managed to get Prince Omelette to level 7 so there's something lol.

Treecko

Years
  • Looks like I missed us beat Bugsy. Aww well. And now there's thousands of trolls trying to "Release the Gator" and it's making me anxious and so nerve-racking. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP TRYING WE NEED HIM TO BEAT THE GAME OR WE'RE SCREWED. :(

EDIT:We have managed to retrieve the cut guy's Farfetch'd so let's get to Goldenrod without anymore trouble.

Last edited:
    Back