• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twitch Plays pokemon

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    To vote use this link and def vote no: https://strawpoll.me/1180301

There's absolutely no reason to take the stream down. Like why would you? What's the point in killing off this lil bit of fun? It can't be affecting you that negatively, damn.

That's interesting Olli I didn't know there were a significant number of non-Pokémon people coming in. It could be the start of a few Champion's careers at leat. :D

we're in the elevator again btw

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
    Years
    Our poor misunderstood prophet. All he ever wanted was to help.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    I think the poll was created by some random person. Even if Yes wins, I think the stream will stay up.

we're in the elevator again btw

Thank Helix that Rattata can't use Dig in the elevator. I've already saw it attempted twice.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    THAT COMIC IS BREAKING MY HEART. That is exactly what I was talking about when I said I felt bad for Flareon! It didn't choose this life! EVERYONE IS SO MEAN. ;___;

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Noooo don't make me sad about that thing it was divisive from the start! First there was #teameevee vs #teamlapras. Then it was #teamvaporeon vs #teamjolteon. Then it evolved into the one thing nobody wanted. Then it we tried to box it only to release Abby and Jay Leno. It's been the cause of terrible things. DO NOT MAKE ME FEEL BAD FOR IT

Twitch Plays pokemon

also look what's on san francisco local news

Last edited:

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
    Years
    It was you people who forced the flames onto Eevee. It was you people who tried to shun him and lock him away forever. For your sins, you sacrificed Jay Leno and Abby. The prophet is not to blame, the anarchists are at fault. R.I.P Flareon <3

But seriously, can we get out of the Rocket Hideout already? 2 days of this is just ridiculous.

Twitch Plays pokemon

also look what's on san francisco local news

Edit: Great, now the media will see Pokémon as a game attempting to rally people into anarchy XD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    lmfao probably

We're close to Giovanni again guys! pls dont dig pls dont dig

FIGHTING GIOVANNI
    ODDISH WENT DOWN RIGHT AWAY
    BIRD JESUS TAKES THE STAGE
    QUICK ATK FOR ABOUT 1/4 DAMAGE
    SWITCH TO DUX
    COUPLE OF HITS WITH CUT

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    DUX STILL STANDING DUE TO SAND ATKS ON ONIX; RAGE KEEPS MISSING
    WE CONTINUE TO CONSULT BAG ITEMS, MOSTLY NUGGET
    CUT DOING NEGLIGIBLE DAMAGE PER HIT BUT SLOWLY TAKING OUT HEALTH
    ONIX CAN'T SEEM TO HIT THIS BIRD HELL YEA
    SWITCHED BACK TO BIRD JESUS
    ONIX OUT IN TWO GUSTS
    A FEW SAND ATKS MAKES RHYHORN START MISSING
    TWO GUSTS TAKE RHYHORN TO ABOUT 1/3 HP

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
    Years
    ONIX IS DOWN. RYHORN IS UP
    EMPLOY OPERATION SAND ATTACK

118K viewers. The only stream I've ever seen with that many is the LCS (League of Legends tournament)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    WE CONSULT LORD HELIX AND OUR NUGGET A FEW MORE TIMES
    WHIRLWIND IS STILL AN OPTION, APPARENTLY
    QUICK ATK TAKES OUT RHYHORN YESSSS YOU GO BIRD JESUS
    CRIT GUST ON KANGA TAKES IT TO 1/4 HP
    QUICK ATK
    WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
    Years
    "I see that you raise pokemon with utmost care." -Giovanni

Nah actually we just run around in grass for 4 hours before going anywhere, spend a day in a cave and spend 2 days in your spinning trap of death. Best trainer evar

For your banishment of the true prophet, the holy Silph Scope has shunned you.

Shhmew

Years
    Oh my gosh victory c':

Chat still isn't working for me so I can't help, but still exciting to watch!

edit: they didn't get the scope........

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Yeah we uh. Forgot the scope. But damn. That was hella intense. Now we'll spend an hour recuperating in the elevator and then move along.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    It's okay, it's okay. We've made progress. We made good progress. Wow. Progress. We'll get back upstairs in a bit and grab the scope. It's okay.

Whew.

I think they were trying to release/box Digrat for a while there but. Nothing major happened. That's a relief.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    With all the digging we did out of there, we might need to let DigRat go. >> -resentment-

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Nonono keep Digrat. Trying to let it go would be chaos and anyway it did well earlier, taking out some Rocket mon. Digrat is a cute lil guy. And a servant of Our Lord Helix.

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
    Years
    Not to mention Unholy Bird Jesus is absolutely useless against Ghost types. Gust = Normal in Gen 1.

And DigRat is a faithful, undercover servant of Dome

I don't know why, but I'm have waaayy too much fun going against Helix xP

Back