• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twitch Plays pokemon

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I'm on a break from schoolwork and I'm seeing I missed us beat Giovanni..... Uggggh I just hate school now. But hey at least it's over with.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I believe Digrat to be a wandering soul, occasionally led astray by the Dome Fossil and its minions, but ultimately trying to follow the path of Our Lord Helix.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I hope I didn't accidentally choose the Dome Fossil in my copy of Green...I mean, I can't read, so I'm sorry, Lord Helix, if I have chosen wrong. :(

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
    I believe Digrat to be a wandering soul, occasionally led astray by the Dome Fossil and its minions, but ultimately trying to follow the path of Our Lord Helix.

If that's the case, then we need Drowsee the Keeper to purge Digrat of the evil influence of the Dome.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    So from what I'm seeing, every time the democracy faction manages to take control, people spam start9 or similar to keep Red in place while anarchy people make a comeback.

Interesting.

even the doc mods are irritated as heck lmao
    Twitch Plays pokemon

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
    Years
    The Helix Heathens struggle in a battle between anarchy and democracy. Flareon tried to guide them, but he was cast out. Only through Dome can Red overcome the darkness that the Helix has cast upon him.

Shhmew

Years
    Oh my gosh. Democracy kind of sucks with all the "start9" trolls. ]:

I'm actually glad we hit Anarchy again...

greninja'ddddddd...

Treecko

Years
    That goal isn't gonna be met anytime soon if we keep rioting everytime democracy happens. It may be the slower option , but it can be helpful in some situations. I mean sure, we don't get anywhere fast with anarchy either, but democracy is much more streamline and a little less hectic. I guess this proves how silly and stupid Internet people can be sometimes.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Chat said:
    Awkwardgamerguy: I still vote Theocracy for all future needs

Littlefinger47: YOU GUYS LISTEN TO ME DIGRAT IS THE ANTICHRIST

Rexco: ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノNO MORE DEMOCRACYヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Iamtherealzakhary: COMMUNISM!

Maccles94: That democracy was like the Tony Abbott era. Disappointing and lack of sex appeal.

Thebrewer23: Is the point of this game to prove beyond a doubt that democracy does not work

Toastysniper: This gets more stuff done than Congress.

You can find some fun comments in chat between the commands. :D

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Twitch Plays pokemon

TPP Chat said:
    Kipshades: So far are we along the path, that I must strain to hear the clumsy patter of their pursuit. Know this, my brothers. They may foul the way with their charred and broken bones, but they will not stop the Dome.
    That's damn creepy.

A reading from the Book of the Helix Fossil.

Twitch Plays pokemon

It looks like we're back to trying to box/release Digrat. :( After like 40 minutes of wandering Celadon.

Treecko

Years
    It's hilarious how people are making a religion of this. We now seem to be creating a bible for the Helix lol. Also I love how we're somehow talking about about politics over a simple game of Pokemon. When I played Red as a child, I never thought that could happen.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    It's hilarious how people are making a religion of this. We now seem to be creating a bible for the Helix lol. Also I love how we're somehow talking about about politics over a simple game of Pokemon. When I played Red as a child, I never thought that could happen.

I saw a tweet or post or something somewhere that said how this turned more into a political/religious affair rather than a game lmao. They call the religion Helixism, I haven't saw a name for the government. Maybe they could call it a Helixocracy, ruled by a Helixatarian.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    So, democracy has gotten us the Silph Scope, hooray! And anarchy is apparently going to get us back out the building haha. Edit: DIGRAT HELPED US HERE. NOT ANOTHER WORD, HATERS.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    It's astonishing how much time we spend bumping into things in Celadon. I hope people remember we're aiming for Lavender now...

Back